Fine Line

December 13,2020

December 13,2020

The sleepy girl yawned softly as she put the plate with a piece of pie that she baked earlier in the morning on the table. She then wiped her eyes when the small little tears formed in her eyes after yawning.

She was awake for almost 3 hours now but she's still sleepy.

Who wouldn't if you woke up at 3 am to bake a pie?

Then at the corner of her eyes, she saw some light from the window making her look at it. The girl gasped seeing that the sun is slowly rising already.

Hurriedly and filled with excitement, she moved the plate near to the hot coffee that she placed on the table also before bolting upstairs.

She was waiting for this morning ever since two days ago.

She was very excited.

With her soft yet rough footsteps, Noelle then arrived to their room where her man is softly sleeping.

Pushing the door open and getting in, her eyes filled with so much love when she saw Harry. He was on his back, with a hand on stomach, curls sprawled out on the pillow and his lips parted a little.

He looks so peaceful sleeping and Noelld adored that.

With a huge grin and happy eyes, Noelle ran to the bed, the bed bouncing a little as she straddled Harry's hips making him grunt suddenly.

"Harry, Harry"She called placing her hands on his stomach.

The green eyed man just groaned a little, turning his head to the side, wishing he can go to his stomach but his angel's on top of him.

"Harry wake up"Noelle poked his tummy before bringing her hands on his shoulder to shake him a little.

"A-Angel"Harry croaked out, holding her left thigh, careful so that she wont fall, "S'too early, go back to bed"

Noelle shook her head, her left hand coming up on his head to push up his curls that is falling on his eyes, "Its Fine Line's birthday, daddy has to wake up"

Harry sighed a little bit, his mind starting to wake up now and remembering that its his album's birthday today.

But according to Noelle, its his child so his angel refers him as Daddy when it comes to his albums.

Its cute, he loves it.

"Evie, I know"Harry squeezed her thigh as Noelle traced his tattoos, "But its too early"

"No its not"Noelle frowned at him before Harry squinted his eyes, still adjusting to the light, "You always wake up at 6"

That got Harry moving, he moved his head to the side to the look at the small clock perched on the nightstand.