Chapter 4 [The Contract (21+)]

Tossing in the bed by Taehyung her brain finally figured out what he meant by making her remember. She was going to be ruined. Dread took over her...

"No... Please noo...No..." Tears formed in her eyes blurring her vision.

"I behaved so soft with you cause I didn't wanted you to be scared of me. But you took it granted huh." He harshly spoke.

He unbuttoned his shirt . At this moment y/n got up from the bed and reached to the door but Taehyung grabbed her waist and stopped her.

"Please don't do this!! Please....." Y/n begged for him to stop.

It would be a lie if her crying and begging state didn't melt his insides. But lust and anger took over him blocking his senses. Her rejection hurted his ego badly. Now he will make her believe that he owns her .

"Stop struggling..Gosh!!!" He shouted making her flinch. He ripped both of their dresses and snuggled in her crook of neck leaving kisses. He layed her on the bed hovering over her. He kissed and marked her the places he wanted.

"Ple-pleasee...." Y/n again stated in a crack voice hoping he will stop. But he was not in the state to stop.

Aligning himself in her entrance he got in her in one single thrust. She screamed at top of his lungs out of pain. But Taehyung thrusted faster and deeper. Pleasurable moans and groans coming out of his mouth.

"Didn't i fucked you last night.. how can you be so tight ahhhhhh!!!!!"

Y/n only sobbed and cried harder. He flipped her over and entered from behind...

"Ahhh..Please it h-hurts...."

Tae ignored her whines instead he put his two fingers inside of her.
Her moans and screams were like music to him. He didn't wanted to stop.
_
_

He thrusted in her deep and mercilessly ignoring her whines. He cummed inside of her for the 8th time of the day. Exhaustion and pain was written in Y/n's face.

Y/n stopped struggling. She was tired...Tired of everything. She was nor drunk neither unconscious. This time she couldn't save herself was hurting her more.

"Now you know who you belong to."

Taehyung finally let her go. The whole night was like a nightmare to Y/n. Sleep was far away from her eyes. Tears dried. Tae slept hugging her tightly. Slowly removing his arms from her waist she turned to other side. She doesn't want to face him. Closing her eyes she finally let sleep enclose her.
_
_

Y/n got out of her sleep when she felt her back pulled towards a hard chest. Seeing no struggle he turned her towards him and snuggled in her crook.

"Hmm...You are warm." He whispered

"Why you do this to me?" She uttered in broken voice.

"Let's go for a warm bath... And let's eat breakfast."

Ignoring her words he took her in bridal style and went for a bath. Y/n was weak and tired to get out of his grip. So she let him do what he wants.
___

As soon as y/n and Taehyung came to the dining table for breakfast, the maids served them food. Taehyung digged in with his phone for checking emails and his schedule. Whereas y/n was staring at the food not having an appetite to eat though she was hungry.

Glancing at Y/N , Taehyung frowned as he saw the untouched food plate and saw Y/n playing with her fingers.

"Don't you like the food?" He asked.

Y/n shook her head as no.

"Then???"

"I wanna go home." She replied again making him mad. He breathed in trying to control because he doesn't want to hurt her further more.

"You are not going anywhere... Now eat!!!"

"No i won't eat until you promise me to take home." She continuously shook her as a stubborn child.

Taehyung thought for some time and then said, "Ok I will take you home after you eat.

"R-really?" She huffed in excitement with a little smile.

Tae nodded smirking at her cuteness...Only he knows what his evil plan was.....
___

Y/n pov

I was waiting patiently as he promised to take me home after he finish his work. He said he will be back after 1 hour. I just wanna go home and relief myself from all these.I can't take these anymore. I hopped in front of the main gate as I saw Taehyung.

"Can we go home now?"

"Yes you can... But first sit we need to talk...."

I slowly sat back down on the sofa...

"Here sign this contract.Then we can go home.

I took the paper and started reading... And ny blood started to boil.

It says..

Mr. Kim taehyung...
Miss Min Y/n

A) Miss min y/n should obey Kim Taehyung no matter what he says.
B)Miss Min Y/N is forbidden to be in any relationship with any other man except Mr.Kim Taehyung.
C) Miss Y/n can't go anywhere without the permission of Mr.Kim.
D) Miss y/n must inform Mr.kim about her whereabouts.

The above mentioned statements must not be broken at any costs. And this contract ends when Miss Min Y/N proves her innocence.

Sign of y/n.......................

I was so angry and furious at that time...

"What the hell is this?Why should I follow your orders?" I shouted.

"You have to sign this y/n.Otherwise..." He trailed off.

"What otherwise?"

"Otherwise I can sue you. You know that club's private vvip lounge was for high class businessman and sneaking into others room is illegal. And that place has no cctv also."

"I-I was drunk.It was an accident."

"Prove it." He said casually.

"Jisoo!!!" I suddenly screamed making him startled.

"Who is Jisoo?"

"She is my friend. She was with me. She is the witness.Wait..Give me my phone."

He gave my phone and I dialed her number. It was saying unreachable. I tried to call her 10 times but it was of no use.

"I-If I sign this... Will you take me to my home?" I asked him.

"Yes..."

I took the pen and without a second thought I signed it not knowing the consequences....

Tae pov

No matter how much you try... You can't prove your innocence. I deleted every single footage of that night. And Jisoo is out of city. When she will come back I will make you fall in love with me.. you can't leave me Min Y/N.....

___________

No matter how much you try. You can't escape...