Chapter 7 [Dark Past ~2~]

Y/n opened her eyes after sleeping for hours only to meet with a hard chest. Blinking a few times she finally woke up fully realising Taehyung hugging her by waist.
He was so soft and delicate not the beast when he is awake. For the first time y/n felt a rise in her heart for him. She started to notice his facial features. So cutely sleeping with a pout like a baby. What attracts her more was the small mole in his nose. It was mesmerizing for her. As soon as she touched the mole it was like a switch for Tae to wake up. He opened his eyes making her flinch and back away. He pulled her more into his chest.

Tae: hmm...Am I that handsome?? That u r staring me like that for a long time??
Y/n: n-no...
Tae: y/n ahh...
(He said snuggling her more in to him)
Tae:let's go to somewhere.
Y/n: where.?
Tae: somewhere just me and you..
_
_
They reached at a place in the middle of the forest. A big house standing in front of them.

Y/n: woahh!!
Tae: you like this place??

Y/n nodded and started to wander around the house.

Y/n: is there not any shop or house nearby...?
Tae: no.. there is nothing around 50 km of this.. yah!! Y/niee when I said its just you and me princess then believe me. Ok I'm going fetch the luggage.. you go in!

Y/n again nodded and went inside the house.

After carrying the luggage.. Tae frowned as he didn't saw y/n anywhere near! He shouted her name and looked for her. He stopped when he saw her in the poolside watching the sunset. He walked in and sat beside her.

Y/n: isn't this sunset beautiful?

He nodded.

Y/n: but I hate it-

He frowned but waited for her to proceed.

Y/n: My mom loved this sunset. Whenever she was sad or wants to be relieved she used to see the sunset. When I was 5 it was my mother's birthday. So my father promised us to take to Eunbongsan. We were all excited. My father came in time and picked up us. But in the car my mom suddenly screamed my dad's name. And before i could even realise, a big truck hit our car....The last words were... Everything will be okey.. y/n .. don't worry... We will be fine..
But after that nothing was okay. Everything got messed up more and more. I woke up in a hospital. They said I was unconscious for 3 days. And my parents......

Tae: shhh......

Taehyung can't see y/n in pain. So he engulfed her in his warm embrace. She bursted out into tears. She let go all of her pain that she was holding for so many years

Y/n: that day I lost everything. My parents, my only ones in this world, my love, my will to live... After that no one came in my life for me. Who can give me that comfort, that love--- i was left all Alone

Tae: who said that..? I am here for you okay? You are not alone! You have me! I am here for you. Even if you break down everyday i will comfort you. And shower with all my love and kisses.

She looked up at him. For the first time she finally saw the love for her in his eyes. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Taehyung leaned in to kiss her. And surprisingly she kissed him back for the first time. Taehyung hold her tightly like she is gonna disappear. Though y/n is not experienced but she tried to give him the best. Slowly the kiss turned from passionate to rough. Both started devouring their love. Y/n herself didn't knew what was she doing and why was she doing. It's just happening on its own.

After some minutes Tae pulled out sensing her lack of oxygen. Y/n inhaled a sharp amount of oxygen. Tae picked her up like he is carrying a baby.

Tae: it's getting cold here. Let's go outside and continue our unfinished business.
_______________