Chapter 14 [Mrs.Kim]

??: Y/N!!!

Y/n pov

I turned around in the direction and saw a lady around my mother's age was calling my name. I was confused. Did she just called me?? But I don't know her.

Lady: Are u y/n?

The lady asked me.

Y/n: uh.. yes!

Lady: aww.. it's really great to meet you y/n!!!

Y/n: uhm.. sorry aunt. But I didn't recognize you.

Lady:oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Taehyung's mother Mrs.Kim.

My eyes widened upon hearing her. I bowed to her and she hugged me.

Mrs.Kim: it's really great to know that my son loves such a cute innocent kind girl. I am sure you will bring happiness in his dark life. You are so beautiful!

Y/n: thank y-you aunt!

Mrs.Kim: ah, no need to call me aunt. You can call me Mom. Btw, i heard my son was gunshotted... Is he okay????

Y/n: uhm... Yes aunt, i mean m-mom. He is fine just needs some rest.

Mrs.Kim: Come let's take a walk.

Y/n: oki...

She said and dragged me out of there.

We started talking about our random life and things. She seems so sweet.

Mrs.Kim: Y/n... Since you are getting married to Taehyung. I think you should know something.

Y/n:what it is?

Mrs.Kim: Y/n i am not Taehyung's biological mother. I am his step mother. His mother passed away when he was 13. He couldn't bear that pain. And his father thought that he still needs a mother's affection. And I was not yet married at that time. I was also his father's best friend. So his father thought of marrying me. Unfortunately Taehyung never accepted me. He just can't give his mother's place to anyone. And I understand his feelings. After all he was just a kid.

I listened to all her statements and felt really sad. Poor Tae went through all of this since he just a little kid.

Mrs.Kim:Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Mrs.Kim: I loved Taehyung like my own son. And I longed for the happiness in him for all these years that u brought in just few months. So......Can you do me a favour?

I nodded.

Mrs.Kim: Marry Taehyung and make him accept me as his mother.

My eyes widened again at her words. She is giving me such big responsibility.

Y/n:I..I--

Mrs.Kim: Please don't say no Y/n.... I also want to be loved as a mother. Please Y/n. Make me feel that love once before I die.

I thought for few minutes. She was also right. She should also be loved as a mother. Her intentions were Not wrong even. She just wanted Taehyung to get back his mother's affection.

Y/n: M-mom... I can't promise you... But I will try my best.

Mrs.Kim:OMG... Thank you Y/n... Thank you so much!! I love you.

Her face flashed a big smile and she hugged me. Isn't it really grateful to see a mother's smile???
_________________