Chapter 10 [Beachside]

The sun rays entered into the room through the small gaps of curtain. A low groan left from Taehyung .... blinking a few times he finally got a clear view. Turning his head he saw the little girl sleeping peacefully in his arms. Tugging her hair behind her ear... he caressed her face features. Taehyung was naked under the sheets and y/n only wore a shirt.

Tae: where were you all these days. my angel?

Whispering softly he pecked her cheeks which only disturbed her beauty sleep. She groaned softly and burried her face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung gasped at the feeling of her hot breath. His stomach felt an foreign feeling.

Tae: you are driving me crazy!!!!

Slowly blinking a few times y/n opened her eyes only to find him staring at her. He smiled finding y/n's big doe eyes.

Y/n: your smile is so beautiful...
Tae: really??? No one ever said that to me.
Y/n: why.... It's so beautiful...
Tae: is it?? Then it belongs to you from now on!!!
Y/n: seriously?? Yayyyyyyyyy
Tae: hmm yes... Every part of mine belongs to you!!!
Y/n:then I like this small mole on your nose. Is it mine???
Tae: yes of course... In the same way your everything belongs to me... Every part of your body... Only belongs to me... Including your...

His eyes went down(ya'll know what he means, right?)

Y/n: eww.. dirty dirty...

They both giggled!!

_____
Y/n: yah!! Where did u bring me???
Tae: okay now open your eyes....

As y/n opened her eyes.. she saw the beautiful decorated room with a view of beach. And a beautiful and cozy bed. She was all mesmerized by the view. Her eyes glistened up. Suddenly she felt a cold metal around her neck. She flinched and turned around and saw that a beautiful pendant was coiled around her neck!!!

Y/n: T/Y??
Tae: hmm... Taehyung x y/n hehe... Don't ever put it off okay??
Y/n: okay but why?
Tae: i will protect you by this pendant!!! Now tell me how you like this suprises!!
Y/n: awesomeeeee.. i loved it...
Tae: ok now come let's sleep!!!!
______
After waking up from her sleep y/n saw taehyung was still in deep sleep. So she thought of walking up through the beach. She got up and went outside. Letting her face have the fresh air. She was so happy that she met Taehyung in her life. She slowly recalled everything from that club night to this. An smile was crept in her face. She bend down and wrote Taehyung's name in the sand with heart shape.

But then suddenly someone pressed a cloth around her mouth and all black!!!!!
_______________