Chapter 6 [I'll will be waiting]

Trying to concentrate on his laptop, Taehyung tried to work but again and again his attention was going towards the girl In front of him. Y/N. She was combing her hair. Getting almost fully dressed for the party she is going to attend now. She wore a tight black fitted dress hugging her curves perfectly. She looked so stunning that Taehyung can't control. After several tries he finally got up and went to her.

She gasped when he felt him placing wet kisses on her shoulder towards neck.

Y/n: T-Tae...
Tae: Hmm.y/n.... You look so beautiful. Please don't go. Stay here with me.

He turned her towards him and was about to kiss her. But she turned to the other side.

Y/n: please not now... I need to go to my father's business party. It is important.
Tae: ok fine..Promise me you will come earlier? I WILL BE WAITING....

Y/n nodded and getting one last peck on cheek she started for her way to his parent's.

Few minutes later
Y/n pov
I reached the spot and started to find for my parents. Suddenly someone waved a hand at me. I looked towards the direction and found my mother. I approached her.

Mrs.Min: aww... Y/n...How r you??? I missed you so much!!!
Y/n: i am fine mom...What about you?
Mrs.Min: oh I am greatt!!! Y/n, we invited you to this party for a special reason.

Suddenly i saw her cheerful face turned into serious one.

Y/n: tell me what is it about?

Mom then called Dad. And then I hugged him. They both again got to their serious face.

Mr.Min: y/n you saw that guy.

I turned towards the direction where he was pointing. And I saw a guy looking at me. And it was........

CHOI YEONJUN!??????

Mr.Min: Listen y/n... Whatever he had done to you was his fault. Now he regret it from his heart. He also broke up with that girl a long ago. I think he deserves an apology from you. I know you are happy only with him. He is your first love. So you should forgive him and start a new life again with him. He still loves you.

My eyes were widened at his words.
My mind went black at this point. I'm fighting with myself whether I should go to him or not. I can't forgive him this easily. Besides i am still broken from inside. I am afraid of getting hurt again!!!!

Y/n: Dad.. i know you guys are doing this for me. But..... sorry.....I can't ......

Mrs.Min: it's okay y/n we understand. Think about it for a little bit more time. And then--
Y/n: ok ok let's not talk about this.
Mr.Min: Okay my dear!
He said with a smile.

For all through the party i was holding back my tears. I-I think there is something that is refraining me to go to Yeonjun again. Moreover i don't feel anything special like I used to feel years ago.

The party went for a long time. I am afraid of Taehyung. He is waiting for me. After the party finally ended i was about to leave ...

Mrs Min: Y/n.... Stay here for the night. It's really late and Its not safe for you....
Mr Min: Yes your mom is right.
Y/n:but...
Mrs Min: You are going to stay here.

And being helpless i stayed with them. But I was really worried about Taehyung. I would make a call but this phone lost his charge also. And is needed for a separate cable. What should i do....

Author pov

As soon as the night passes, y/n started for the home. She was really early that even the birds weren't even started chirping.

She got home and searched for the lights and as she litted the house... She saw a dark figure at the side of the main door sitting like he is waiting for someone. She got really scared.

Y/n: Tae--
Taehyung:Where were you?(deep voice)
Y/n: i-i...
Tae: why r u so late when i told u that I'll be waiting????? WHY!???? (Raised his voice)

Y/n flinched as Tae woke up and walked towards her. She unconsciously stepped backwards that triggered Taehyung more. Once she hit the wall he came and caged her tiny figure in his arms.

Tae: I want an answer!!!
Y/n: t-the party went l-long.. and my p-parents insisted me t-to stay with them.
Tae:is that a fucking reason??? U could make a call.
Y/n: my phone was o-out of charge and it needed specific c-cable....
Tae: r u going to give me this reason ??? Huh??????

He yelled and picked y/n on his shoulder. Y/n struggled to get out of there but he was too strong. She thought that the dreadful night was about to come again. Tears rolled down her cheeks.
He opened the bedroom door and threw her on the bed along with himself. And hugged y/n tightly like he was about to lose her. And closed his eyes.

Tae:you know that I can't sleep with out you. I was so worried about you. I thought you were in some trouble. After I came to know you are safe i relieved. But still I can't sleep without you. I waited for you there the whole night. Now sleep with me...

He said whispering to her and fall asleep. Y/n was dumbfounded at his words. But her heart melted this time. And she dozed off to sleep hugging Tae.
__________________