Chapter 8 [Business Party]

Glancing at the watch, Taehyung was waiting for Y/n who is getting ready for a business party to attend.
They had to return back from the holiday as it was the Grand business party, every business man must attend. It was more important to Taehyung as he won the no 1 award.

Tae: Are you rea-

An elegant beautiful looking girl cut off Taehyung. He sat up from the bed and approached her.

Tae: You look really pretty today. How come you make me hard in seconds!! Hmm??

As he was about to hug her but she ran away and went outside

Tae:Shit.. i must control myself. Until I attend this party!!

And he also came outside. They both sat in the car. Taehyung's one hand sneaked by Y/n's shoulder and other one was checking his phone. Y/n was nervous. It was not her first time. But still... She looked outside to calm her down but can't.
Taehyung noticed her nervousness and tightened his grip.

Tae: don't worry, it's just a normal party!!Okay?

Y/n nodded relaxing a bit.

Taehyung pov

We reached our spot. I coiled y/n's waist tightly. And y/n hold onto my arm. It was clear by her actions and face that she is a bit afraid. Lol.. she is so cute.
As we stepped inside we became the center of attention which made y/n more burning up.

Tae: eyes off before I pluck them out!!!!

And everybody looked away.

Tae:feel free y/niee...

Y/n: hmm-

??:heyy taehyung ah

Tae: Jin hyung...y/n this is Jin hyung,my business partner and my life priority!

Y/n: hiii

Jin: oh y/n your so lovely.. nice to meet you.

Y/n: same to me *cheeky smile*

Jin hyung has the aura to make everyone free around him. So y/n also got comfortable with him.

After a while of talking y/n excused herself to go to washroom. I let her go but warned her to come with in 2 minutes. I can't remove my eyes off from her for seconds....

Y/n pov

As I went to the washroom... On return.. while through the long hallway... I felt like someone pulled me by my arm and forced me to veranda. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth.

??: Shh.. its me princess!!

He turned me around and I saw..

Y/n: Yeonjun?

Yeonjun: yes..

I started tearing up. I never wanted to see him. Why now? But I controlled my tears.

Y/n: what are you doing here?

Yeonjun: listen y/n... I am really sorry about what happened in the past. I know I don't deserve you and your forgiveness... But I still love you!!!! And what are you doing with Taehyung?

Y/n: you don't need to know that.. and we will talk about this later.. Tae must be waiting for me.. i have to go now.

I was about to back away but he again pulled me by my wrist...

Yeonjun:no!! You are not going anywhere...Listen i made a mistake in past...And ... He is a jerk!! Don't you know that!!!

Y/n: how dare u say that!! He is not a jerk
..... Rather u r the one!

Suddenly i heard someone stormed behind me. I turned and saw Taehyung!!!

Tae: How dare u touch her, Yeon!!!

Yeonjun: You better not get involved into this Tae!!

Tae: what do you mean!! I am her boyfriend!! You gotta pay for touching my girl...

And with that Tae punched Yeonjun hard on his chin. Soon enough Yeonjun snapped back!!!

I don't know what to do.. i cried even harder seeing them bleed. It was getting more worse...

I just hugged Taehyung from behind to make him calm.. That worked...

Tae: Let's go Y/n..

And he take me out of there....

Author pov

Yeonjun: She still cares for me...

The whole ride went silent!!! Y/n didn't even explained him anything which made Taehyung furious.
After coming back home they both entered their bedroom.

He caged y/n in his arms. He wanted explanation. His heart longed for it. Seeing her making no move... He grabbed her cheeks tightly making her looking at him.

On the other hand y/n was in her own world being messed up... What did he meant by a mistake.. by he still loves me...So many unanswered questions were raising through her mind. Sudden pain on her cheeks forced her to reality.

That's when she looked at Taehyung .. at his deep eyes.. she was scared.. she removed his hands away and backed away from him.

This made Taehyung's heart fall in shatters. The fear that he never wanted to see in her eyes!! Not after coming to this . Not after opening up to him.

He also backed away and walked out of the room slamming the door shut!!

Tae:You are never gonna leave me.. y/n!!!

__________________

Hope you like this episode!!!!