Chapter 15 [Discharge]

Taehyung pov

I opened my eyes at the sun rays falling on my face through the curtains. I blinked around a few times to get a clear view. Thats when my realization hit. I was in a hospital room. I looked around and saw a girl sleeping beside my bed with her head on my bed and our hands intertwining.

It was none other than my princess y/n.

I got up and smiled a little caressing her hair. Seems like it disturbed her beauty sleep.

She lifted her head and looked towards me with her beautiful doe eyes.

Y/N: how are you?? Are you feeling pain?? Are you okay??

She started with her bundle of questions.

Tae: shh.. i am okay princess. As long as you are here with me.

Seems like she blushed a little at my statement. God she is so precious.

Suddenly the door opened revealing the doctor.

Doc: how are you feeling Mr.Kim?
Tae: i am good.
Doc:that's great to hear. Miss y/n fill up this discharge form and you guys can leave in the afternoon.
Y/n: thank you doctor.
Doc:my pleasure.

He left and y/n turned to me.

Y/n:T-Tae I'm really sorry. You are hurt all because of me..... I am really sor-
Tae: shh...

I patted her head stopping her. She speaks so much.

Tae: who it was all because of you. I just saved my life, my heart.
Y/n: h-how?
Tae: this girl in front of me. She is my life. And I saved her.

I said with smile and soon her face also gave me a delighted smile. And she hugged me.

I pulled out and pressed my lips on her. I can't express how much I love her. And how much this love is an addiction.

*Time skip*

We reached our home. Y/n is preparing some hot chocolate for us.

Y/n pov

I came to taehyung and gave him the glass of hot chocolate. We were drinking it. But suddenly a thought hit me.

I need to talk to Taehyung about his mother. I cant let her words in disgrace.

Y/n: uh..tae..

Tae: yes?

He said sipping his drink not looking at me.

Y/n: i want to know about your parents.

He tenses up hearing me.

Tae:uh y/n lets not talk about this now,okay?

I shook my head.

Y/n:no..i want to know them,pleaseee.

Tae:you wanna watch some movies?

I sigh as i realised he is getting uncomfortable to talk about this topic. So i gave up for now. But soon i need to do something.

We were watching some comedy movie.But my mind was focusing on other things.About Yeonjun.....About Jisoo...... i need to find them. Yeonjun cant escape and i need to make sure that JIsoo is okay.

i was thinking about all this When a sudden realisation hit me.

WAitt!! how does Taehyung and Yeonjun know each other???

______________________