Chapter 18 [Trust issues]

Taehyung pov

Its been a week since last incident. Finally after so many efforts Y/n seemed to recover. It was a horrible sight seeing y/n like that. Seeing her in pain clenches ny heart. And deep inside she also knows who the killer was. I know it hurts more for her because the Yeonjun she knew was nothing like this. Even it was shocking for me as well. But we believed this fact the day he shotted me. After putting Y/n on sleep, i started for my way.

Author pov

Taehyung straight went to the closed apartment that he bought for rent. He unlocked with the keys and entered it.

Tae: u waited for me?

??: You bastard let me go!

Tae: people who hurt my princess deserve to be killed not to be spared , Yeon.

Yeonjun let out a sinister laugh. Right then a punch was felt on his face. But yet again his laugh appeared on his lips.

Yeonjun: You think by killing me every sort of problems will leave from you and your "princess's" life??? Hah... Tell me a thing.! Did Y/n look at you with her eyes full of love? Did y/n ever kissed you passionately? Did she ever showed love from her heart?? No, right?

Taehyung a brow at his words.

Tae: what do you mean?

Yeon: that y/n doesn't love you. She still loves me-

And another punch was yet felt on his face. (This time harder tho)

Tae: Don't speak anything about Y/n from your filthy mouth. She loves me only. She has to love me only. And we don't need to prove our love for you.

Yeon: you will get to see.

One last bang hitted on Yeonjun and Taehyung stormed out of the room.

Tae: Guards, take him to the police and make sure he get to suffer well there. Otherwise you will lose your job.

Taehyung yelled and left that place.

Time skip

Y/n pov

It was almost an hour ahead of Taehyung's schedule of coming back home. Why is he late today? Is it because of work? He is also stressed these days. Still he took care of me not even bothering about him. I must do something for him.

I was wondering about all this when the door bell rang. I got up and answered it only to be welcomed by a dark faced Taehyung.

Tae: how r u?

Y/n:i am fine.....

He faked a smile at me and proceeded to do his usual routine.

He must be tired. I think I should make something for him.

With the thought of it I entered the kitchen and started making his favorite food.

*Time skip*

We had lunch at pin drop silence. He keeps on faking his smile. Now this is getting serious. He was never like this. So after dinner i decided to ask him what happened to him. Otherwise I won't sleep today.

Y/n: Tae.....What happened to you?

Tae: what happened to me?

Y/n: you seem so stressed and unhappy. Did I do something?

He shook his head.

Tae: no.. nothing happened to me. I am okay. I am just a little bit tired.

Y/n: nooo.... Tell me what happened or i won't eat breakfast tomorrow.

His face and eyes darkened making my heart feel a race.

Tae: y/n this is not a time to play especially-

I cutted him off.

Y/n: i am serious. If you don't tell me i am not gonna eat anything.

He let out a deep sigh and thought for some moments then turned to me.

Tae:y/n,tell me honestly. Do you love me???
________________________

This book is crawling towards the end🐱.