Chapter 5 [A New Beginning]

Looking down at the papers in her hand,Y/N looked up at the house Taehyung had brought her.

"Did you like it??" He asked lifting up a small smile.

"You said you will let me go to my home but what you are doing is exactly opposite." She said glaring at him which made him chuckle.

"You look cute when you are mad. Yes, I said I will take u home. This is your home. Look at the papers its in your name! I know you don't like living in mansion so I brought you to this cozy home."

Y/n huffed at his explanation. "You are good at playing words."

"I know that. I have some works so I will be in the evening. The maids will bring our luggages. Our bedroom is on the second floor. Make sure to call me if you need anything. Be careful if you got outside. He said all in one breath and left pecking her forehead.

"Our bedroom.....???? I need to found Jisoo!!!!" Y/N shouted aloud groaning.
____

Knocking at the door Y/n and Rose came to Jisoo's house. But a middle aged woman revealed after opening the door.

Woman: Yes??

"Aunt do you know where Jisoo is??" Rose asked politely after greeting.

Woman: Oh that girl, she sold me this house and left!.

"Whaaaat?? Sold this house???? Do you know where did she go?" Y/N said almost losing her hope.

Woman: No she didn't tell me anything. All I know is that she left the country.

Y/N cried aloud. "Ok thank you." Rose said before dragging her away.

"Don't cry Y/n."

"What should I do now Rose? Jisoo left the country. Moreover she is not answering my calls. She was my only hope. I don't really wanna go back to him."

"But that's your only option dear."

Scoffed at the statement Y/n got sad again. But she had nothing to do!!!
_

Tae pov

"Mr kang how is y/n doing??" He asked his assistant.

"Yeah she is fine. She went with her friend Rose to another friend's house. And after sometimes they went to a restaurant." Mr.Kang informed making Taehyung nod.

"Good. Make sure she doesn't know that 2 men are following her."

"Yes Mr. kim." With that Mr.Kang left his cabin

"Too desperate to leave me, aren't you?"
(Taehyung whispered to himself with a smirk plastered in his face.
_
_

Y/n pov

Seeing the litted house I knew that Taehyung is home. Ahh I don't wanna go but what can I do even....

I went in the kitchen thinking he was in bedroom. But I saw him cutting vegetables like he is afraid that the vegetables might get hurt. He is cute tho... Aishh what am I thinking. And of course without me being shocked the kitchen was a whole mess.

"Are you trying to blow out the kitchen?" I asked him raising a brow.

He got startled as he didn't noticed my presence and cut his fingers. He hissed aloud in pain.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm really sorry. I didn't meant to scare you." I panicked and rushed towards him.

Tae pov

Suddenly y/n came out of no where making me scare and I cut my fingers. She got so worried and guilty. Seeing her like that I did what I am best at.....

"Oh Y/N. It's hurting a lot. Ahhh!!!" I faked a cry also.

"I'm sorryyyy!!! Wait come with me."

And she dragged me to the living room taking my big hands into her small baby ones. And made me sit on the sofa.

She got a first aid kit. And started treating my wounded hand on her lap. She was concentrating at my wound and I was concentrating on her. I got lost in her mesmerizing beauty.
After she caressed my wound, she got up.
What she really thought I will end this beautiful moment so early?

Author pov

Taehyung pulled her by the wrist. This time she fell on him more closer. Her hands were on his shoulder.

"Please don't be scared of me princess. I won't hurt you. But it hurts me when you get scared or you say you don't want me.I want you.And you are mine only." He whispered in his gentle voice.

Saying that he pulls her and pressed his soft lips on her. He smiled seeing Y/n closed her eyes and tighten her fists. He was more happy that this time she didn't struggled to break the kiss. She didn't kissed back but neither she rejected it. He put all his yearning in that kiss. There was no roughness. Rather a passionate kiss with soft ness and love.

Wanting to explore her mouth he nibbled his tongue on her lips. But she sealed her lips. He slightly pinched her hips making her gasp and entered his tongue but this time not the sinful one. He slowly tucked her top out of the skirt and touched her bare stomach.

Y/n was already breathless this sudden contact on her stomach made her breathing heavy.

After a long kiss he let go of her and connected their foreheads. He smiled at her breathing state.

"Don't ever leave me, my LOVE....."

-"May this new Beginning brings happiness for both of us. And I hope y/n loves me back soon...."

Taehyung thought in his mind.
___________________