Chapter 12 [Gunshot]

??:hands off from my girl!!!

Y/n:T-tae

Y/n was about to go to Taehyung but Yeonjun's grip on her got even more tightened.

Tae: i said fucking let go off her Yeon!!!

Yeon: Y-Y/n... Listen to me... At least let me explain.... You don't have to go to him anymore. I am here for you...

Y/n: Yahhhhh!!!! Leave meeeee for goodness sake!

Yeon: I SAID YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AFRAID THEN WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO LET GO, HUH!??

He said raising his voice flinching y/n...

Suddenly taehyung jerked off his hand from y/n and pulled her into his embrace.

Tae: u really wanna fight , don't you!!

Yeon: no i don't... Its just i'm taking back what's mine!!!! And fighting is not my style.....

Y/n: Yeonjun... I am not yours. You abandoned me a long time ago!!! It's not that I am still hurt. Cause I have found the one for me... And I am not saying this in fear of anyone. All I am saying is the truth.. Kim Taehyung..He is the man I love the most now. He is the one for me... He loves me most dearly and from his heart. Being with him feels comfortable and I feel loved.. which I longed to feel with you.. but unfortunately never felt!!!! You are a liar , cheater and mostly an unlucky chapter for me which I closed a long ago.

By then tears were already coming out of Yeonjun's eyes.

Yeon: y-y/n.. at least let me explain....

Tae: is there still anything left to say???

Yeon: please let me clear myself..... I left y/n because of my father like I said you earlier.. he threatened me if I don't marry that girl then he must kill my mother!!!!. That's why I had to break up with you!!!! I didn't really intend to do anything like that.... I never even dreamt of hurting you. I still love you!!! B-but after somE months my father died!!..before marrying her... I became the CEO of our company... Which means the ultimate power was in my hands. So the wedding was cancelled. And I thought of going back to you. And make everything clear between us!!! And I tried to find you a lot. But I came to know that u already left the city.... And after several years when I finally found you... But I knew you won't come to me this easily... So I thought of taking you away from that club. I payed your friend Jisoo to mix chemical with your drink and drag you to an appointed room. She was in need of money for her mother's treatment that's why she agreed... But being the best friend she is.... She took you to another room!!!! Which was for Taehyung!! It was my fault that you ended up with him. And he was not good at all.. what if he hurted you!!! So.....b-but.. seems like u love h-him!!! I am sorry y/n... I am really really sorry!!! Please forgive mee!!

All these words were like some bullet train rushed through them for y/n and tae. Mostly for y/n!!!!!!!

Y/n:i-its okay... I f-forgive you!!! T-Tae let's go from here... I don't want to be in here anymore...

Yeonjun:y-y/n....

Y/n:i said I don't want to be in here!!!

With that y/n turned around and started walking.

Yeonjun: y/n... If u don't be mine... Then I won't let you be His.

And he pulled out a gun!!

Shoot!!!!!!!!!
_______________

Sorry this chapter was not that good!!! It's just for some reasons I can't concentrate on writing... I am really sorry:(((
Hope you deal with whatever I wrote!!!