You find out they like you

You find out they like you or they find out that you like them.

- He's the one who was able to find out you like him first

- He's the one who was able to find out you like him first. It's really hard to keep secrets from him, since he just happens to notice every thing about you.

- After you two spent time teaching together and tutoring students together, he would notice every small action you made. He noticed you blushing at him, gazing at him, and he even noticed the slightest change in your voice when you would come to talk to him.

- He caught on to the slightest change in your gaze when you stared at him, and sometimes, when you both met to talk about the students progress and other important matters, he noticed that you seem distracted by him.

- Whenever he was looking at you whilst talking to you, he realized you have a hard time keeping direct eye contact with him and you would always turn around, blushing.

- Whenever you two had talks in the library, he also observed that you made an effort in your clothes and makeup, but he secretly thought you were beautiful nonetheless.

- He decided to keep quiet about this for longer, he liked seeing you blush and laugh at everything he said. Even though he was equally interested in you, he decided to wait until you were ready. 

- You first found out that Louis liked you

- You first found out that Louis liked you. Louis did like you a lot too, but he always thought you preferred William instead of him. He felt sad, but he was also ready to accept the fact that you were interested in his older brother, as long as you were happy.

- William would notice that whenever you were around, Louis would get uncomfortable. Louis started avoiding you, making you think he didn't like you. But William also noticed your concern, and you were relieved to hear from William that Louis didn't hate you. It was the opposite actually.

- William didn't tell you the whole truth, but he let you know that Louis was just really was nervous around strangers.

- One night, you were tidying up Louis's room while he was in William's room, and you came across his diary. You didn't want to peek in it, but you automatically did. You felt really guilty, but you wanted to know if Louis really hated you or not.