Von Herder

A few of you wanted a catch-up chapter for Herder, so I did make one! <3 I only wrote some of the main scenarios for him, but if you want me to include more scenarios, I can do that too. I hope you all like this chapter!

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

How you Meet

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- Your father worked at a company that specialized in selling artillery and warfare. It was a very well-known company, meaning your family gained a lot of riches from it.

- You were the only child in the (l/n) family, and your father wanted you to inherit the company's legacy when he retired, even though you were a woman. Even so, you were still grateful for the opportunity and wanted to make him proud.

- First, you were tasked with picking up some new weapon prototypes, and your father was already acquainted with Herder. So, he asked you to go fetch some of the new modified guns and overview the shipment of new artillery for the company. 

- Once you met with Von Herder to pick up the gun shipment, he noticed your interest in his inventions. You were amazed at all the cool inventions he had in his underground headquarters. It made him really excited to see someone so interested, and he agreed to show you around the place more. 

- Soon enough, because of your similar interests, you became good friends, and he always liked when you came to help him at his workplace. 

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

Asking You Out

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

Moran and Bond were tasked with picking up a new weapon they needed for William's new plan. So, they were down in Von Herder's headquarters and they waited while he put everything together for them.

"Hey, Herder, I heard that you had a girlfriend. Her name was (y/n), wasn't it? What's she like?" Moran asked, leaning on one of the shelves. Herder visibly blushed, almost dropping the case he was holding. "(y/n) is not my girlfriend! She's just a friend of mine." He mumbled.

Moran and Bond knew all too well that Herder had feelings for you, more than feelings that a friend would have. So, they planned on joking around with him, just for fun. Bond crossed his arms with a smirk. "Hey Herder, is (y/n) single?" Herder looked up, confused for a moment. "Uh, yes. Why?"

Bond smirked, winking at Moran. "I've seen her around lately, maybe I'll ask her out on a date."

Herder looked completely devastated. He wanted to be the one to ask you out, but how was he supposed to do that with such competition. "You guys shouldn't do that!" Herder opposed.