If You Were Kidnapped

Requested by EllieKibutxsuji. Thanks for the request!

Like, wtf is up with me and slow updates? I'm so sorry if I kept y'all waiting (ಥ_ಥ)

- Whoever kidnapped you must have had a death wish or something because there is no way William would let them get away with it alive

- As soon as he got the news that you were kidnapped, William pushed everything aside and made searching for you his number one priority.

- It didn't take him long to find you. Using Fred's intel on gathering information and some clues he could find after your disappearance, he quickly found out who your captor was.

- William traced the kidnapping to one of Milverton's former subordinates, who went by the name of Grayson. After working for Milverton, Grayson knew that you were William James Moriarty's precious treasure, so he thought it would benefit him greatly if he had you in his possession.

- William was not going to show any mercy on the one who dared to take you away from him. He immediately devised a plan to find you and get you back.

- When was able to get the kidnapper alone, he dealt with him as he saw fit. "You thought you could take my (y/n), and try to get some profit out of it? I'll teach you not to underestimate me ever again, understand?"

- William started by torturing his new hostage, Grayson, just for the entertainment of it. William couldn't help but smile at the sight. "Seeing your blood all over the floor, how it pleases me. Now, would you rather I cut your ear off next, or shall I cut your finger? Either way, you'll end up dead when I'm finished with you. But I much rather take my time. I'll kill you slowly, piece by piece."

- After killing the kidnapper and bringing you back to your home, William would never let you out of his sight. "You're safe with me, my love. I'll never let you out of my sight again."

- And when he claimed that he'd never let you out of his sight again, he meant quite literally that he would never let you out of his sight. You were too precious for him to leave you unwatched.