If You Died During Childbirth

This was requested by Lixin428 and I know there were a few others who also requested for this chapter. I hope you like it. 

- It was as he was holding his newborn son for the first time when William got the news that you had passed away

- It was as he was holding his newborn son for the first time when William got the news that you had passed away. That day, he felt as if a part of himself had died along with you.

- He didn't know how to react to the news. He avoided talking to anyone, and mostly spent his time alone, thinking about what he should do next. He had known that there was a possibility of this happening, but he never wanted to believe that it was true. 

- As much as he needed time alone to grieve your death, he put all that aside knowing that he needed to take care of his son.  

- William would try his best to parent the child alone. With all the sadness and stress that he felt, he tries to put that all aside knowing that he now has responsibilities as a father. 

- He takes care of his son responsibly and gives him all the care and affection he can. He wants his child to grow up to be someone he knows you would be proud of.

- When he received the news that you passed away while giving birth to his daughter, Louis couldn't believe it

- When he received the news that you passed away while giving birth to his daughter, Louis couldn't believe it. He was heartbroken to hear such news. 

- It was hard for him to take care of his child at first, always thinking of you, not being able to let go of the sadness.  But Louis would try to fill in the space left in his daughter's life, showing her all the affection and attention that she might be missing in her life.

- Every time Louis looked at his child, he would see you in her, and it hurt him at first, but as time goes by, he loves to see his daughter growing up to be like her mother. 

- Louis would avoid opening up to his daughter about you for the longest time. It just hurts him too much to talk about it, and he wouldn't want to cause any sadness for his child.