How They Would Propose

- William considered this a possibility for a long time

- William considered this a possibility for a long time. He always considered that one day, he would love to make you his forever. Thinking about this, William observed you for a while and tried to figure out whether you actually care for marriage. He would start small, yet inconspicuous conversations to find out if you were thinking about, or if you were ready for marriage. 

- After he concluded that you would most likely accept, he started investing more time and money into this decision. He made the decision final that he would ask you to marry him. He didn't feel uneasy or nervous at all. He knew that if everything went exactly as planned, nothing could go wrong. 

- William decided that he'd get you a custom-made ring, one tailored precisely to be just perfect for you. He opted for a gold ring, accented with a beautiful red jewel because he simply loves that color on you.

- After classes ended one day, he asked you to meet him for dinner at his mansion. You politely accepted, and soon, he walked you over to his residence. Beforehand, Louis had helped set up a nice romantic dinner, knowing William was planning to propose to you. There were roses and candles, and it all looked so beautifully prepared. After you and William had finished your dinner together, he got out of his chair, and knelt down by your seat, holding out the box which held the ring. 

- "(y/n), you're the love of my life, and I'll love you and treasure you until the day that I die. You're beautiful, smart, perfect in every way." He said to you, holding your hand. His eyes gazed into yours lovingly and passionately. 

- Looking at you, William was at a loss for words. He loved you so deeply that he had no words to describe the feeling, it was too strong. With that, he got down on one knee, his eyes still looking into yours. "I love you, my darling, and I promise to cherish you for the rest of my life.  (y/n) (l/n), will you marry me?"

- You were so shocked that you felt like you lost your voice. You felt like this was all a dream, a dream that you would never want to wake up from. "Yes, William, of course, of course I'll marry you." You nodded through tears, your voice barely a whisper, letting him hold your hand as he put the ring around your finger. He smiled lovingly. The thought of you being '(y/n) Moriarty', William wouldn't have wanted anything else more than that.