How They Comfort You

This chapter is about how the characters would comfort their significant other, which in this case is suffering from depression and who also feels worthless and useless. 
Thank you to my lovely reader who requested this!

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

TRIGGER WARNING 

There are mentions of depression. If this topic makes you uncomfortable, then you can skip the chapter. This is supposed to be a comforting chapter, and I wouldn't want it to hurt anyone. Thx for reading!

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

- It didn't take too long for William to realize that you were skipping work

- It didn't take too long for William to realize that you were skipping work. You being a professor at the university, you didn't show up as much to teach the students anymore. A day or two passed, and William didn't think much of it, but after a week, he was starting to get worried. 

- When he came to see you at your home, you opened the door, and William could see that you haven't been taking care of yourself the past few days. You had dark circles under your eyes due to lack of sleep, and it seemed like you haven't been eating, or doing anything at all. It hurt his heart to see that the one he loved the most was in such conditions. 

- Even if you protested, William would hear none of it. He would come inside, and help you take care of yourself. He would let you explain after he was sure that you were feeling alright. As soon as William made sure that you ate and were well rested, he sat beside you, tucking loose strands of hair behind your ear. He asked you what was wrong, sadness evident in your eyes. 

- You didn't want to worry him more than you already had, but as soon as you started to speak, you broke down, not able to stop the tears that streamed down your face. William pulled you into a hug, still stroking your head. 

- "(y/n). It's alright, love. You can talk to me if it would make you feel better, and if not, if you think that my presence is making it worse for you, I can leave you to have some time alone." He assured, still holding you close while wiping your tears away. You shook your head. You felt more calm knowing that William was here, beside you. 

- You felt worthless, and that you didn't deserve to be loved by such a smart and handsome-looking man. But William wouldn't let you think this way, and he would always cherish and treasure you no matter what.