William James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

William shows his affection to you, but he's very private about it. You are surprised by how much affection he shows with you when the two of you are alone since he is much more reserved in public. He shows affection by giving you gentle hugs from time to time, and whenever you two sit together, he places your head on his chest and loves running his hands through your hair. He also likes giving you kisses when you sleep.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

You met him when you taught at the University of Durham, you were both mathematics professors and you would meet up to talk to each other a lot. Slowly, the two of you became good friends, due to your similar interests and intellect.  As a friend, William was helpful and reliable and always helps you out when in need. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Surprisingly, William does like cuddling with you. You're one of the only people he can sleep comfortably with. He also likes cuddling with you while reading. He likes when you rest your head on his chest or shoulders while you cuddle, and likes to hold you protectively. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

William is not too good at cooking. He never really tries making anything, since Louis always offers to cook for him. So, he isn't too experienced. Speaking of cleaning, he is usually neat and tidy, his desk is always organized and everything is in its place. 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would be very mature about it and confront you directly. He would be considerate to your feelings and explain to you calmly, yet sadly, why he needed to make this decision. The reason why he would probably end your relationship with him would be because he doesn't want to hurt you by telling you the truth. He wouldn't want you to drag you down the path of evil with him.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He doesn't mind the idea of commitment, but he would wait a while before even thinking of marriage. He takes things slow since he wants a lot of time to think these things over. He wants to make sure he is making the right decisions. Sometimes, he thinks it isn't a good idea to get closer with you since he wouldn't want you to unknowingly get married to the Lord Of Crimes. That being said, he's a little hesitant on this and still thinking everything over very carefully.