If You Died

I'm so sorry for taking so long, but here's a new chapter! This was requested by Mira-Dono. (I'm srry if this wasn't your exact request, I tried to make it similar though.) 

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

 TRIGGER WARNING ༺ 

There are mentions of sensitive topics, such as death, depression, self harm, and suicide. If you feel uncomfortable with these topics, I highly suggest you skip the chapter.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

You were pronounced dead one day after your body was found in an alleyway, abandoned, and brutally murdered

You were pronounced dead one day after your body was found in an alleyway, abandoned, and brutally murdered. You were just another innocent civilian, but another noble that had a grudge with William wanted to hurt him in any way possible. So they targeted you, William's most treasured possession.

Upon hearing the news of your death, William was furious. His hatred for the world had only increased and he had the desire to kill, to torture the one who had done this to you. He wanted revenge and that's what he got.

William didn't kill the one who murdered you. In fact, he tortured the killer by killing their family instead. Because a punishment worse than death was pain. He ended up torturing the criminal to the point where instead of begging to be alive, they begged for death.  

"You will feel my pain, my sadness. You'll continue living your miserable life, and your real punishment will come soon after your death, in hell. That means, my job now, is to make sure you get your punishment and suffering while you live. You'll live on carrying the burden of your sins, in regret and shame." William thought, his red eyes glinting in the darkness. He felt himself smile. It wasn't a smile out of joy or pleasure. It was a smile out of anguish.

He wanted the killer to feel the same pain, the same sadness as he did. But getting his revenge still didn't help to fill the emptiness.

Your death affected William more than he thought it would. It pained him to lose someone he loved so dearly. You were the only one he could ever love, and it hurt him to live on knowing that you wouldn't be there beside him.

William put his plans on hold for a while. Louis and Albert were both surprised to hear that William was putting their plans aside for a bit, but they understood that what he was going through, was different. William also took a rest from his job at the university. That place brought back too many memories of you.

William didn't want to feel this way. He had killed numerous others with his own hands, and he was confused as to why the death of one person could affect someone so badly. He became stressed and sick. He would fall asleep more often and he'd wake up only to feel more tired the next day. He was emotionally and physically drained and soon he became very pale.