A/N

~You can't control how other people receive your energy. Anything you do or say gets filtered through the lens of whatever personal shit they are going through at the moment. Which is not you. Just keep doing your thing with as much integrity and love as possible.~

Hey, guys welcome back to a new book of mine. I hope that you guys are doing well with all the coronavirus issues.

I'm sorry that it took so long to publish this book but I had to come up with a good storyline. Many of you dm me and requested another 'confident fighting girl' book so I did it.

If you have any other request, feel free to comment or sent me a dm. I'll make sure to use it in my next storyline or make it the whole story, depending on the ideas.

Also, you all seemed to like the quotes on top of each chapter so I made sure to put one in every chapter. Hope it helps you to smile even for a few minutes and encourages you.

Also warning:

Grammatical Error.
English is not my first language.
Mature content⚠️( if you don't want to read it, skip it)
Each of my books is copyright.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

I'll be uploading more than one chapter every day and I'll be replying to the first comments ;)

New books will be out shortly.

Love you
;)
LovelyShifah