Childhood, Student and Adventurer Life

I am Mike Raymond, I used to be, I was an engineer, that was until I got hit by a car and died. Apparently I wasn't supposed to die. God made a mistake! Seriously?

Anywayyyyy I was reincarnated as compensation. Into an otome game!!!!

It is the typical commoner girl comes to magic academy and all the capture targets fall for her.

I decided to pursue my dream of becoming a teacher in this world.

I was born as Zane Tyson Reagen as the younger son of Duke Joh Reagen and Duchess Miranda.

My new father were indiffernt to me,my mother, older brother and sister however doted on me. I was like a new toy to my siblings.

My brother, George was 4 years older to me and my sister Mary was 2 years older to me.

At a young age everyone knew I was a prodigy. I started talking at 8 months old and could walk by the time I was 7 months old.

I also had photographic memory. The tutors were all very impressed. My this world's dad were indiffernt to all my accomplishments. My father was always holed up in his office and my mom in her room.

My mom in the game, Duchess Miranda was always sick and eventually died due to lack of exercise and nutrition.

I wasn't going to let that happen. When I was 2 I met her for the first time since I came into this world. She didn't want her children to see her like that so she didn't see us.

So, I slowly walked to her room and then started our mother son bond. My siblings too joined us and we forced her to play with us,. This got her exercise and she soon started recovering. After that me and my bro and sis became her world.

My mom and dad didn't get along for some reason.

Even though i didn't know my father too well I was content. In my past life I had been an orphan and bachelor. So, I didn't have any proper family. I did have good friends though. Thanks to rhea, my friend I knew about this world I had been reincarnated into.

She was big into otome games.

Everyone goes to the academy when they are 17 and graduate by 20.

I went when I was just 15 and graduated by the time I was 18.

I didn't go to the academy in the capital though. There were 2 magic academies, one in the capital, the main one, and the other in Vaeria. The main one in the capital was more prestigious but I was an adventurer at heart, I wanted to stay in new places. I wanted to become a teacher in future so I know I wouldn't be able to find time to go other places. After convincing my family I finally went to Vaeria.

They were against it at first, I was going to be away for a long time but after I told them about my future plans, they decided they wanted me to be happy and consented.

I had a really good time there. Everyone was really impressed by my magic abilities. I made a few friends.

Over there I increased my magic abilities to the max level. My magic specialty was water.

I graduated with top honors and the badge BET, The highest ranking badge, there were 10

1.BET

2.GILA

3.TRIA

4.FIA

5.VIA

6.ALICE

7.MAYA

8.KRIYA

9.LEVA

10.HEM

The higher your rank the more respected you are.

After graduating I decided to travel for a year. I travelled and met many authors, saw this world, met different types of magic weilders,elves, fairies. You name it. I took on jobs as librarian and assistant to authors.

After a year I got a job offer at the main magic academy in the capital. My family was ecstatic as now I wouldn't have to just visit for a few days and they could see me anytime we wanted.

I was hesitant but I decided that being a teacher was always my dream and I set out to the capital.

I have now been teaching at the academy for 2 years.

And now the game is starting.

Reborn Prodigy Magic Academy Teacher [BL]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara