Hayden pov

We all forgot what day it was!

We photoshoped the pictures to make it look like Zane was harassing students.

We hired the best of the best editors to do it. There was no way it could be proven it was photo shopped.

We 3 Xavier, Kaiden and me planned this a week ago. We made it so it would be mailed in a week, which was today!

Nicholas didn't know about this plan. He was trying to explain to us for the past few days, we were sure he had tricked Nick into believing he was a nice person. Nick was a good guy so we thought he was easily tricked.

But he was right. I was embarrased and mistook my feelings for him for hate.

Thus, when I was in the infirmary I told them that I wanted him gone. They were hesitant at first but our friendship won out.

Ans we did this..

After yesterday I realized my mistake I didn't hate him, I LIKED HIM

I called the other guys last night and they all came over.

I told them what happened. They were shocked.

We were up all night so we woke up at noon when school ended.

That's when I realized what day it was.

We all rushed to school, trying to stop the principal from getting the photos.

but we were too late.

By the time we got there the whole school was abuzz about Mr. Zane leaving.

we looked for him but we were told he had left already.