MEETING THE CAPTURE TARGETS

Today was the first day of school. The game starts this year with the heroine and capture targets entering.

I was already seated as I saw the students fill in the classroom.

They gave me curious glances and went to their seats.

''Quiet down everyone. Let's start the class''

''you can call me Mr.z-'' Just as I was about to say my name the door flew open.

And low and behold came the 4 handsome capture targets. Everyone in the room looked at them. Both girls and boys were swooning over them. Being gay or lesbian was just as common as being straight. No one was judged on their sexual choices here. 'sigh' if it weren't for the class discrimination, this would be a perfect world.

They came in and just as they were about to take seats

'' You 3 gentlemen should sit in the front'' I said

They all looked at me, they redhead, KAIDEN asked ''why?''

''Well, because you are special'' I said

They all smirked. Used to getting special treatement from teachers too.

''No need. We are quite content in the back'' Kaiden said still smrking

''I insist, you four are a special case. Poor kids, it must be hard. Not being sensible enough to even tell the time. What a pity. Do not worry I will help you, hopefully if we all put our everything we can get you four to be able to at least tell time by the time you graduate from the academy'' I said mockingly

The whole class was shocked.No one had ever dared to question these 4. Some were snickering.

Hayden and Kai started''you-'' ''How dare-''

'' If you can't come to class on time, there is no need to come at all. No one cuts me off while I'm talking or interrupts MY class. And that goes for Everyone. No slamming of doors, NOTHING. I'll let you off the hook this time but next time you will be OUT of the class. Now,take your seats.'' 

I said with a serious look in my eyes. They couldn't see my face but the look in my eyes was serious.

The whole class went silent. Kaiden was going to say something but Xavier stopped him. They all took their seats in the back all the while glaring at me.

''Now as I was saying, I am your homeroom teacher and magic instructor. You all can call me MR. ZAYN. If you need help or have any questions don't hesitate to ask me''

A girl raised her hand

''Yes Ms.Cambell''

''Why are you wearing a mask?'' 

'' I have my reasons. Any other questions?No. OK let's start'' 

The class seemed dissatisfied with my answer but no one spoke up.

In the middle of the class I noticed Nicholas, another one of the capture targets was SLEEPING!

I walked to his desk and the class' eyes followed me.

I flicke my fingers and a little, not much, water fell on his face

He woke up with a jerk. His head snapped up '' What the-'' ''Oh. I'm sorry were did I disturb you Mr.Winchester'' 

Once again there were giggles.

His 3 friends glared at me.

I gave him a look and started walking towards the board.

''Yes, you did disturb me'' 

I turned around slowly and looked at Nicholas who was glaring at me.

His friends loudly laughed

'' I apologize Mr. Winchester, would you like to go to a more peaceful room then. Somewhere no one can 'disturb' you. Somewhere like the principal's office'' I asked

'' you ca't use magic on a student. It's against the school rules'' Xavier pointed out with an evil grin on his face

''So is sleeping in class. Teachers are allowed to use necessary precautions to deal with students and the way Mr. winchester was sleeping. It didn't look like he would wake up with a pat on his head. I have taught here for 2 years , so You need not remind me of the school rules,Mr.Laseria  I know them way better than you. ''

All 4 of them looked like they wanted to murder me.

''Now that Mr.Winchester has granted us the honor of keeping his eyes open in class. Let's continue''

''What's the big deal? You're teaching elementary school stuff anyway. We all know this already'' Hayden said

''Hayden's right'' Kaiden backed him up

''They are basics of magic everyone knows I know that. I am revising, some people tend to forget or worse ignore them. I am refreshing all of your's memory. If you don't like my way of teaching you can leave.''

.............................................................................................................................................................

During class I could hear giggling while I was writting on the board.

I turned around to see Kaiden flirting with a girl.

''Mr Valentine could you solve this question?''

He looked up and glared at me. He solved the question on the board and looked at me smugly.

''Good job.'' I said and he smirked and started towards his desk

''However..'' 

This made him stop in his tracks. He looked at me and quirked an eyebrow.

''..You have not done it properly.''

''What do you mean? The answer is correct''

''The answer may be correct but the way you got the answer is not''

''What does it matter? The answer is there and it's correct'' he said annoyed

'' It does matter Mr. Valentine. While it is true that you got the correct answer, the way you got it is just as much important. This is just a magic equation on board theoretically, but we do use it in practical ways too. The steps you ignored while writting the equation are fundamentally important while doing the spell practically. The slightest misstep while doing a spell practically can lead to huge harm to yourself and the people around you.You should know this,as your friend kndly said in the start of the class and you enthusiastically agreed THIS is elementary school stuff. This is not just in magic, it is in life too. Remember this.'' I said

He looked embaressed and walked to his desk and then sat down and glared at me again.