DETENTION

I was in class with Veronica after school for her detention.

I was making the study plan when ''ughhh'' 

''Is there a problem Ms.Kent?''

''Yes there is, why do I have to bear this? What did I do wrong? She was the one who was flirting with MY Xavier. You too are favoring her''

''Ms.Kent do you want my honest answer about what you did wrong?''

''Yes, I would'' she said huffing

''What you did wrong was bully another student. You even discriminated against her and called her a lowly commoner''

''That's because she is!''

''Yes, she is a commoner. so?''

'' So..she should not be able to talk to Xavier''

''Why is that? You are a human and so is she, she too feels pain like you she too hurts like you. She deserves equal respect. The only difference is that you were born to different people. We all come in the world as humans and it is also us humans who have created this despicable thing called class difference. We all were made by God, are you saying gd made lowly creatures? No, everyone here is here for a reason. It dosen't matter if he is a commoner or the daughter of a duke'' 

She had her head down, clearly ashamed. Did I go overboard. Damnit I got carried away again!

''I-I am sorry.''

''You shouldn't be apologizing to me, you should apologize to Ms.Collete''

''B-but I DON'T THINK SHE'LL FORGIVE ME'' she said

I smiled '' I'm sure she will but only if you sincerely apologize. You probably don't know this but a single word can heal more than you think it can''

''I-i'll try.''

''..And the thing about YOUR Xavier. Are you his fiance?''

''No''

'' Are you dating?''

''no''

''so he's not really yours is he?''

''no''

''You should sincerely tell him how you feel. If he says yes, good for you, if he says no, it will hurt,you'll probably cry, it may hurt to see him but you'll get over it. Respect his wishes, do not force yourself on him. One day you will definitely meet the on for you, who loves you just as much as you love him''

She looked up with puffy eyes'' Really?''

''Yes'' 

''Now, your detention is over. Go home and get off my back now please'' I said jokingly

She laughed '' yes, yes. I'm out of your hair now. Goodbye sir''

''Goodbye Ms.Kent''

She turned back ''Thank you''

'' Your welcome''

she smiled and left.

whooooooooooo. I had a lot of female friends so I was used to giving such relationship advice but this went better than I expected