Meeting the heroine

''......stop seducing Xavier. You are just a lowly commoner. How dare you talk to him you need to be taught a lesson''

I was taking a walk in the garden when I heard a group of girls fighting.

'sigh' This is the typical cliche scene where the heroine gets bullied.

The girl raised her hand to slap Collete[the heroine]  

'' You should think twice before doing that'' i said

The girls saw me and quickly stepped back.

''M-mr Zane, w-we were j-just talking.'' Veronica, the villainess of the game stuttered

'' Does talking involve hands Ms. Kent?''

''I-I'' '' Violence and bullying is strictly prohibited. As I did not see anyone except for you raise their hands, everyone go back to class. Ms.Kent detention. 2 hrs after school ''

''ugh'' she groaned and stomped back to class

I TURNED AROUND AND SAW Collete 

''Uh,t-thank y-you sir'' she said in a meek voice

''Your welcome. Keep your head high while you talk. Look the person in their eyes don't be scared. Confidence is key. If you don't have confidence you'll just keep being pushed around. I can't help you every time, you need to start standing up for yourself''

''Y-yes I-I'LL keep that in mind s-sir. T-thank you again''

''Your welcome ..again'' I said and smiled

This made her smile too

''Now, aren't you getting late for class?''

''O-oh yes''

She said and ran off but not before turning back and giving me a wave.

She was totally a heroine. She looked beautiful while waving at me.

Soon you'll be surrounded by boys earning for your affection.