Charecter info

I plopped down on the couch in my home and closed my eyes.

'sigh' Peace. I loved my home. I moved away from the duchy to an appartment building near school.

It was an amazing  place to stay in. Commoners lived here too,some nobles too not many though. Nobles prefer to live in mansions rather than appartments.

I'm the opposite though, I like appartments and my privacy so I don't have any servants, much to my family's dismay.

I do my own washing,cleaning and cooking.

I thought about the 4 brats in my class. They were going to be a problem.

They are too proud to go complain about me to my parents, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about.

They might try to get me fired too.

Was I too hard on them? Nahh

The 2nd Prince Xavier, he had a bland childhood a devil in the face of an angel. He has an older brother the Crown Prince. 

He always had everything given to him. He was naturally talented at swordsmanship and intelligent too.

In other words he was perfect, which is why he was never really intrested in everything.

He only cared for his friends and family.

Then he meets the heroine and blah blah blah

He was also rank TRIA which was very impressive for a  first year

Hayden Rochester, son of earl Rochester

He had the typical neglected childhood where his parents neglected him and left him with his maids.

He was raised by the maids in the household. However when he was younger, he was bullied the kids said his parents didn't care for him and this scarred him.

Like one of the typical capture targets in an otome game he became a playboy and got into fights. Despite this he was very smart

Then he meets the heroine and blah blah blah

He was a rank FIA which too was very impressive

Kaiden Valentine

Kaiden was the 2nd son of Duke Valentine

He had a very difficult childhood. His parents got divorced which was not common in this world.

He never saw his mom again. Even though he was never close with his mom this was traumatizing

Despite this he had a happy childhood because of his brother and friends.

He was a skilled pianist too.

He like Hayden was rank FIA. Again impressive

Nicholas Winchester

He was the quiet and studious one.

There wasn't really much.

He preffered books over people.

Except his friends and family. He had a little sister who he pampered. He was kind of a siscon

Then he meets the heroine and blah blah blah

He like Xavier was a rank TRIA

'sigh' I'm tired. The first day was hectic.

I'm going to meet my siblings tomorrow. So, that should be fun.

For now, I have a pile of dishes waiting for me.