Lets Fight

1 week later 

I was at home, washing utensils, Hayden was fine but he couldn't use his magic for 10 days due to overexertion of his power, when my phone rang. 

I picked it up ''Hello?''

''Zanieeeee'' Mary cooed

''Hey sis. What happened? You sound happy'' I asked

'' Zanie my wedding date has been decided.'' she excitedly chirped

''OMG! Really? I am so happy for you! Gerald is one lucky guy'' I said happy

'' Thanks. You should visit more often. Soon I'm going to be married. You won't be able to see much of me'' she said jokingly

''I know, I know. I'll come every day''

''You said it! The engagement party is in 2 weeks. Make sure you get me a good gift'' she laughed

I laughed, ''I will, the best gift for my best sister''

''haha, OK I'll call you later. Come by today evening, we need to discuss the details''

''OK, be there by 6''

''Bye.love you'' she said

''Love you too' I said and cut the call

................................................................................................................................................................

After 2 hours of discussing wedding details and the engagement party details, I  was finally on my way home.

I decided to take a stroll before going home when I saw a building that looked familiar.

It was Hayden's 2nd home,a broke down building. He bought an apartment there without telling his parents.

He found some peace and quiet there.

I walked closer and saw a bunch of guys standing there with bats banging on his apartment door.

I knew it was his apartment cause in the game his apartment is on the 1st floor and that's the only door without a lock on the floor without a lock on the door.

They were banging on his door violently trying to break the door ''Open the door rich boy, we just wanna play.'' the leader said and the other guys snickered.

I couldn't just get into hand to hand combat with them right now.

I took out my mask from my back pocket and put it on.

I went to the back of the building and luckily could see the window from here.

I easily climbed up with the help of the pipes. It may have been difficult for others but I was well trained in martial arts and gymnastics and for me it was a piece of cake.

I got in the balcony but the glass door was closed I knocked on it and heard a voice but no one opened it.

I tried to get him to open it by calling out but to no avail. 

There was no other way, I used my full body power and broke the glass

I went in and saw a wide eyed Hayden on the floor.

''W-What-'' he started

I smacked his head, not too hard of course.

''ow'' he complained

''Open the door when I tell you to brat''

''H-how did you know-'' he asked

I crouched down and ruffled his hair '' I know everything kid'' 

''Are they the reason you have been like this the past few days'' I asked

''Yeah..'' he said meekly

''who are they?''

''Some guys, from around here. They tried to get me to do drugs with t-them I refused and they started forcing me, so I used my magic. I just wanted to get some peace here. When they found out I couldn't use my magic today they cornered me, I ran and hid myself in here. I tried to call Xavier, Kai and Nick bu m-my phone died''

''Hmm, We'll figure it out later but for now, let's get out of here'' I said and pulled him off the ground

I opened the door and the guys out there were surprised to see me for a minute,

''Looks like we have another surprise, ha, IT'll be fun to beat you up you scum'' the leader said and everyone laughed

Then started our combat I easily defeated 4 of them without using my magic. Hayden took care of the other 2. 

Finally the leader took out his knife and I decided to use my water magic, he slipped on the floor and fell, kAI TOOK this opportunity to take the knife. He got scared and ran away with the rest.

I walked towards Hayden and looked at him. He had a slight cut on his lip from which blood was seeping out. 

I wiped the blood with my thumb and Hayden blushed. Why was he blushing? Ohh, he must be embarassed.

''Let's go now.'' I said clapping his back

''yeah..'' he mumbled 

''you need a ride?'' I asked

''no, i have my car'' he said shyly

''ok. See you at school tomorrow'' I said and started walking to where I parked my car

'' S-sir-'' Hayden called out

''YA?'' I asked

'' thank you for um uh saving me and uh um sorry for-for ..how I have b-been behaving and uh I-i

am-''

''Hayden. It's ok. Don't forget to charge your phone from tomorrow''

I said and smiled. Though he couldn't see it

''ok'' he said 

I waved and walked away