1-Do You Like Iced Tea?

Season 3 x 1

Barry Allen sits in the chair at Jitters, feeling anxious, "Today's the day. Todays' the day.  Gonna talk to her. Where is she?" he is muttering to himself as he watches the door.  Just then Katrina Wayne walks in and goes to the counter to order herself coffee.

"Okay, just do it" Barry whispers to himself. "Gonna do it" he says, "You've talked to her a million times" he walks closer to her.  "Say something clever" he says as they then hear a familiar whooshing noise.

The tv then turns on, "Channel 52 breaking news. The latest from Central City, where the mysterious meta-human criminal, known only as the Rival is once again terrorizing the populous with his incredible speed" Katrina sees the news report, and she starts to send a text to someone. Barry looks at her, smiles and he then speeds away to go stop this meta. Katrina leaves the coffee shop not bothering to get her coffee, as she then heads out back. Pressing a button on her keys a motorcycle appears, and she quickly changes in the back alley. Katrina hops on her cycle and after punching a button she taps into her communication link.

"I'm on route, has he gotten him yet" Katrina asks

"Just caught up to him, police are starting to arrive" her teammate tells her.
"Copy that" Katrina says as she pushes her bike to go faster. Arriving on scene she sees Kid Flash, facing Rival.

"Need our help, Flash" one officer says.
"He's all good officers, but when he is done with this idiot, he might need help" Katrina says as he joins Kid Flash's side.

"What have you got against my city?" Kid Flash asks Rival.
"The city's just fine. It's the people in it who need to be educated. And I have no rival!" Rival shouts at him. "Especially not you" he screams as he then starts to spin in a circle and send shots of lightning all around.

Katrina manages to duck in time, and she looks at Kid Flash, "You got this" she says to him.
He nods at her as he runs toward Rival, but he spots a civilian in the way, Kid Flash moves Barry out of the way, "You okay, man?" he asks Barry.

"Yeah, thanks" Barry says, as Rival then runs off.
"That guy's really becoming a pain in my ass" Kid Flash says as he then races off after him.

"Don't worry about it, you'll get him next time, Flash" Barry says. As Barry watches Kid Flash take off, he doesn't notice Katrina getting on her cycle and heading back off to Jitters, where she changed back into her normal clothes.

Katrina walks into the coffee shop where she finally gets her coffee and sits down, taking her laptop out to work on another article for the paper. As she sits there, she tries to work but finds it hard to focus.

 As she sits there, she tries to work but finds it hard to focus