4- Weird All Of A Sudden

The seven of them are gathered at the West family table, all eating dinner, a very silent dinner. Barry looks around at all of them, "this really hits the spot, huh" he says.

"You can thank Grandma Esther" Joe says to him.
"No, I mean, it's good. I just meant, um... all of us, actually, just here, together. I was actually thinking, um, that maybe it'd be fun if we all went away together for a few days. Just like a little Team Flash and Bolt vacay" Barry says to them all.
"And do what exactly?" Katrina asks as she takes a bite.
"Bond. Reconnect" Barry tells her.

"You mean like a retreat?" Caitlin asks.
"Nah" Barry says.
"With trust exercises?" Iris asks.
"Epic fail, party of seven" Cisco says,
"I just—I just feel like we're not the team that we were or can be" Barry says and they all don't say a word, "No one?" Barry asks.

"I'd be down for it" Wally then says,
Barry looks at Wally and smiles, "Okay, so other than Wally, I'm the only one that thinks that's a good idea?" Barry asks.
"I don't think The Flash and Bolt really take vacations." Caitlin then says.
"Especially with all these husks showing up all over town" Joe says.

"Speaking of husks, I'm glad you're finally ready to open up about them" Iris says to her dad and Barry suddenly looks away and shoves some food in his mouth.
"Iris, I already told you, I can't tell you anything about this case" Joe tells her.
"Oh, really, cause that's not what I was told" Iris says looking at Barry.

"Strange I was under the impression you had some things to say to me, too. Isn't that right, Bar?" Joe says looking at Barry.
"Told you two" Cisco points his knife at Caitlin and Katrina, "epic fail"
"Okay, look, yeah, I arranged this. I put all this together, I'm sorry guys. Look, I just—We're not acting like a team, and I just wanted things back to how they were. Just fixed" Barry says.

"If you wanted things fixed, maybe you should have gone back in time and stopped my brother from dying, like Kat tried to, but she couldn't get fast enough" Cisco says.
"You want me to change the timeline to save Dante?" Barry asks.
"Why would you do that? It's not like he's your brother" Cisco says to Barry. Before anyone can say anymore all their phones start to vibrate, or make sound, "Meta-human app, we gotta go" Cisco says and they all go to leave.

Barry and Katrina arrive at the boardwalk in their suits, coming to a stop they see a man in a black suit almost matching theirs. "Remember me, Flash?" he says to Barry.
"Clariss?" Barry asks.
"Wait, you know him?" Katrina then asks Barry.

The man then takes his cowl off, "Oh you do remember Flash, good, yeah. Because I remember everything, too, and I see you've switch partners." He says to Barry.
"How are you here?" Barry asks him.
"It doesn't matter. You see what does matter is that I know your little secret. You changed the time line. Because if I recall correctly, the only Speedsters in my other life were me and that smartass Kid Flash until you showed up and stole everything from me!" Clariss shouts at Barry.

"I didn't steal anything from you, Clariss. I – I was just trying to put things back to the way they're supposed to be" Barry explains.
"This is how my life is supposed to be!" Clariss shouts. "For years, I felt like something was missing. And now I know why"
"Well, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do this to you" Barry apologizes.

"Yeah, well you did" Clariss says.  "And here I am. Your Rival, back again." He then puts his cowl back on. "Believe me, Flash, this time, you're not gonna steal my life so easily."  He then gets in a running position as does Barry and Katrina, and the three of them run at another. They race all over town, as Barry tries to catch him, and Kat was close behind. Barry then takes a side street, and comes around at Clariss, running into him.  The hit causes Clariss to go flying down the street and he ends up at the docks, and Barry and Katrina watch him go over a railing, but he then disappears.