15- Aliens!

Season 3 x8 -Invasion! Part 1

"Seriously?" Barry asks him.
"Yeah, yeah seriously. You and Kat come to Star City, you ask for my help, and then, inevitably, immediately, we end up, up the creek" Oliver says some bitterness in his voice.

"Yeah, okay. That's fair" Barry says as they see anther blast nearby.  "They're moving in" Barry then says.
"On three, Team Leader" Oliver says looking at Barry as some laser appears between them.  "What's that?" Oliver asks.
"That would be heat vision" Barry tells him.
"Three" Oliver then says.
"Okay" Barry replies as the two of them come out from hiding.

As they stand up, they see Thea, Diggle, Sara, Mick, Firestorm, Ray, Kara and Katrina all standing there weapons aimed at the two of them

As they stand up, they see Thea, Diggle, Sara, Mick, Firestorm, Ray, Kara and Katrina all standing there weapons aimed at the two of them. Just then their friends start to advance on Barry and Oliver.

10 Hours Earlier

The team is down in the speed lab, watching Wally run the track, "Kid gets faster every time we test him.
"Mach 2" Cisco says.

"Already" Iris asks, "He just got his speed a few days ago. How are his vitals?" she then asks. 
"His running economy, lactate threshold are all way above expected levels" Caitlin tells her.

"I think we might have a little prodigy on our hands. Like a Wizard of Whiz." Cisco says.
"Guys, I don't want Wally thinking that he's Barry or Kat, rushing off half-cocked, trying to take down Alchemy or Savitar the next time on of them shows up" Iris says to them concern in her voice.

"I do not rush in half-cocked" Katrina says to her, and Iris just gives her a stern look.
"Okay, but guys, Wally's not like me. He doesn't want his powers gone.  We're gonna have a hard time convincing him not to use them." Caitlin says.

"Yeah, well we have to. Until he's ready." Iris says.
Joe laughs, "How?" he asks her.
"By convincing him that he isn't. That means no encouraging him, not training him, and you...." Iris says pointing at Cisco, "No talking to him about a suit, please. It's for his own good"

"I agree with Iris on this one Cisco" Katrina says to him.
Cisco looks at them all and scoffs, "Why the hell not?" Just another lie between friends, right?" he says.
"Cisco" she sighs, as Wally runs into the room.

They all look at him, "What?" he asks, "Still not good?"
"Um, I think maybe we should try again tomorrow. I can run a few more tests." Caitlin says to him.
That was amazing" Joe walks up to Wally put his arm around Wally's neck. "Dinners on me, whatever you want" he says as the two of the leave with Iris.

"Test. Test. Fellow STAR Labs employees. Your presence in the cortex would be greatly appreciated" the three that are left in the lab hear H.R saying.
"Oh, God, that's tonight?" Katrina then sighs, "the presentation" she says to Cisco and Caitlin.

Caitlin just nods at her, "Great" Cisco sighs as he gets up, and they go to leave.
"What do you think if, after, maybe we get a drink? You two, me, Barry?" Caitlin then asks Cisco.
"I'm game" Katrina says to her.
"Barry?" Cisco says, "We're just gonna get drinks? Pretend like we're friends?" he says and she doesn't' say anything, "Nice try. It ain't gonna happen" he adds as he walks away.