35- To Infinity

Season 3 x 16

Barry's voice-over

Savitar was right. This is all because of me, because of my weakness. Flashpoint, and because of it, everyone's lives have changed. Everyone I love is suffering. This has to stop. I can't let anyone hurt anymore because of me. No one else should pay for my sins. And they won't. Ever again.

"Cisco, get the breach room ready" Barry suddenly says as they were all in the cortex.
"Okay, for what?" Cisco asks him.

"I'm gonna save Wally" Barry tells him.
"How exactly are you going to do that?" Julian asks him.
"I'm going back into the Speed Force" he tells them all.

"I'm just trying to wrap my mind around you going into the Speed Force again. Savitar said he was there for years. You said it was like being in space." Joe says to Barry.
"I know" Barry says.

"So, what are you gonna do? You gonna run in there, and run around till you find him? It's endless" Joe says.
"I know. And this is the only way to save Wally" Barry says.
"Yeah, yeah I just—we need a plan. I—I.... I don't wanna lose both my sons" Joe says.

"Look, gang, I don't understand the Speed Force, but there are plenty of people in this room who do" H.R then says.
"Am I correct in assuming there's a point coming?" Cisco says to him.

"My point is why can't you use your knowledge to fashion some kind of safety precaution for young BA right here so that, while he's in the Speed Force he doesn't get lost" H.R suggests.
"Oh, so you're saying I can just whip up some kind of inter-dimensional tether to just anchor him to the Universe?" Cisco asks him.

"Yeah" H.R says.
"That's exactly what I can do" he tells H.R.
"Yeah! Now we're cooking with helium" H.R says excitedly.
"Yes, and I can—I can add a biological component that will measure his vitals when he's in the Speed Force." Julian adds.
"That's a great idea" Caitlin says.

"Thank you, Caitlin" H.R says thinking she was talking about him.
"Because, if we can monitor Barry's vitals, we'll know if they fluctuate, and we can pull him out" Caitlin explains.

"You mean 'pull us out'" Jesse then says, and Barry looks at her, "Yeah, if you're going in there to save Wally, so am I." she says.
"Jesse, you're gonna stay here" Barry says to her.

"Because if your father finds out you're lost in some negative world, the first person to get a broken schnoz is me." H.R then says to her.
"There's a negative world?" Cisco asks him.
"Yeah, negative world" H.R. says to him.
"Really? They have Super Mario on Earth-29?" Cisco asks.

"Oh, yeah, challenge me" H.R says.
"Barry, you need help. Your shoulder is still broken" Jesse says going up to him.
"It's okay, it's almost healed" Barry says to her.

"No, look, I can do this" Jesse says.
"I know, but I need you to stay here. Keep the city safe along side Kat while I'm gone. And this is something I have to do alone, okay?" Barry tells her.
"Fine" Jesse says, not liking it.
"Thank you" he says to her, and she walks away.

"Okay, let's get to work" Cisco then says, and they all head for the breach room.
"Can I talk to you?" Barry then says to Katrina.
"Uh, yeah" she says.

They head into the hallway, and look at one another, "I'm gonna find Wally. I know you care for him like a brother. Whatever's holding him, whatever's keeping him, trapped in there, I'm gonna get him back" he says to her.
"I know" she says to him.
"Okay" he says to her, as he then looks at her hand once again, "Kitty Kat.... did I lose you?" he asks her. She looks down at her own hand, and doesn't say a word as she walks away from him.