31- Need Bigger Cages

Season 3 x 14

Katrina wakes up to find Barry not in bed beside her, and can hear noises coming from downstairs in the kitchen. Pulling a shirt on, she heads down the stairs to see Barry speeding around, and the loft decorated, "Uh, Good morning" she says to him.
"Good Morning!" He smiles at her.

"You're awfully cheery for 6:30 in the morning" she says to him.
"Yes I am. Was I too loud? I did make breakfast. We got pancakes and waffles, some French toast, bacon and sausage, perfectly cooked.  And I picked up some of that dark roast that you love so much" he smiles at her.

"What has gotten into you, Barry Allen?" she smiles back asking.
"Being with you makes me want to do things like this" he says to her.
She smiles at Barry as she speeds up to him, kissing him hard, "I love you" she tells him.

"I love you" he smiles back at her, "Um, so do you actually want any of this, or..." he asks her.
She kisses him again, "Possible yes and some of the food too" she says as she then speeds back up to their bed, using her speed to take the shirt off as Barry speeds after her.

Later that day Barry and Katrina join the others in the now decorated speed lab, "Oh, wow" Katrina remarks seeing all the special decorations H.R had put up.
"What a transformation, again!" Barry says making him and Katrina laugh.

"So, this is H. R's contribution to the team? Being Martha Stewart" Jesse asks Wally.
"Guys, he's just trying to do something nice" Caitlin says to them.
"Heads up" H.R. then comes out saying as he shoots a fake arrow, and Wally catches it. "I'm not really good with this kind of thing. You know what I got to do? I got to take some lessons from that guy in the green elf suit over there in Star City, what's his name?" H.R says.

"Green Arrow" Katrina and Barry say together.  "Hey, what is all this?" Barry asks.
"Friend's Day! Ba-da!" H.R says happily.
"What?" Barry asks confused.
"Yeah, Friend's Day" H.R say again.

"Friend's?" Barry asks.
"Oh, it's my Earth's equivalent of Valentine's Day" H.R then explains.
"Valentine's Day" Barry repeats.

"And I thought, like, after, you know our success with the gorillas, that we should, like, celebrate the love" H.R says to them.
"Was all this necessary?" Joe asks.
"Yeah, Joe. Speaking of, where is your—your lady friend? Cause I would like to—" H.R starts to say.

"No, you wouldn't like to do anything.  She's at work, which is where I should be going" Joe says as he then starts to leave.
"Yeah, I—" Barry starts.
"Look what I have, ladies and gentlemen. I have your one personal Friend's Day card" H.R says as he goes up to Katrina and Barry.
"Wow" Barry remarks.

"For yours truly, Ms. Wayne" H.R says handing her a card.
"Thank you, H.R" she says smiling as she takes the card.
"Captain" H.R then says to Barry. "Leader of the ship" he salutes Barry, as Barry takes the card.
"Thank—thank you" Barry says to him.