2-Have I Been Kidnapped?

Barry and Wally arrive at Wally's apartment, "So this is your base of operations?" Barry asks.
"Yeah, what were you expecting? A fortress?" Wally says to him.

"Uh, no, you know, no. Just something a little more secure. I mean you never know who's gonna come walking through that door" Barry says.
"Yeah, I was just about to say the same thing" he hears Iris say as he sees her and Katrina standing there.

"I told you two, that we should have just used one of Batman's facial recognition locks" Katrina then says.
"Iris, Kat" Barry says surprised.
"Hi" Katrina says to him, "so what are you doing here?" she asks him.

"I'm not—I'm" Barry stammers.
"He showed up when I was fighting the Rival, and he already knew who I was" Wally tells them.
"Is that why you asked her out? Because she is my best friend and my brother is The Flash?" Iris asks him.

"Uh, no, no. This is a complete coincidence" Barry says.
"Okay, how'd you know who I was under the mask?" Wally asks.
"Umm, uh, CSI. You know, so I just, uh—put it together. So, what I don't know is how you got your speed?" Barry asks.

"Oh, okay, so before I went on the straight and narrow, I used to drive illegal cars. I was messing around with a new nitro formula to get my engine revving faster. Then one night, I'm racing in a thunder storm, my car gets struck by lighting. And it must have mixed with the formula because- boom! I was in a coma for nine months. Then when I woke up, I was the fastest man alive. The Flash" Wally explains.

"More like Kid Flash" Barry says.
"Don't call me that" Wally says.
"Hey we call you that" Katrina says to him, as Barry smiles at her.

"How about no one calls me that?" Wally says.
"So how did you two get involved?" Barry asks Katrina and Iris.
"I uh... I was a vigilante in Gotham, I know a thing or two about saving people. Iris and I are reporters and she came to me suggesting that instead of the two of us reporting on crimes that are happening in this city, we decided to do something about it" Katrina explains.

"Yeah, I had put two and two together when Katrina Wayne came to Central City and suddenly Blue Sparrow started to make appearances, I looked back on all the other recent spotting's of her and where Katrina had been, what can I say I'm a reporter, I like to dig" Iris says to her.

Barry smiles at her, "That's amazing that you are a hero" Barry says to Katrina.
"Brother/ Sister crime-fighting unit, with the occasional sidekick" Wally says.
"You're more my sidekick" Katrina smiles.

"So does your Dad know about you two?" Barry then asks.
"You work with the guy, what do you think?" Iris asks.
"I think that... we need to stop the Rival" Barry says.
"Yeah, well any ideas" Katrina says.

"We're open to suggestions. I've been trying to run him down for months. No luck. He's fast. Maybe faster than me" Wally says.
"Well, if you're willing, I think maybe I could help" Barry says.
"There's only one man who can help us now" Iris says looking at Katrina.

"Ugh, really" Katrina says to her.
"Yes" Iris says to her.
"Uhh, who are you talking about?" Barry then asks.
"Cisco Ramon, my ex" Katrina then says.
"Wait.... What?" Barry says looking completely shocked.

Barry, Katrina, Wally and Iris walking into Ramon Industries, "Didn't this use to be STAR Labs?" Barry asks.
"Where have you been the past few years?" Iris asks him.
"Running around" Barry says.

"Cisco Ramon made billions with his tech apps. Bought the building" Wally says to him.
"Billions" Barry says.
"Yeah, Cisco Ramon is the richest man in America" Iris says.
"Only after my father of course" Katrina says.

Just then they look to see an elevator door opening, and Cisco wearing a suit, glasses and his hair ties back walks off with his arm candy, "Oh! Is there a better way to get to work than by helicopter? Let me answer that. Capital N, little O" Cisco says to one of his employees.