8- My Butt Look Big

Later Joe and Iris join the team where Joe tells them about what he had seen at Iron Heights, "So you saw Sam Scudder and Rosalind Dillon escape through a glass window?" Caitlin asks.
"Like I said, he grabbed her hand. They walked to the window and then poof, they were gone" Joe says.

"So, mirrors, windows. It sounds like he can travel through anything that has a reflective surface" Barry says.
"How exactly does he do that?" Iris asks.
"He must be able to link Einstein-Rosen bridges to anything with high solar reflectance, right?" Harry says.

"So, he creates wormholes through reflections. That's a new one" Caitlin says.
"Look, I can't pretend to understand or care about the science of it all, but we need to find Dillon and Scudder before something really bad happens. So, I'm gonna go old-school at the precinct. I'll see you two later" Joe says to Katrina and Barry who nod at him.

Just then Cisco's phone beeps, "Oh, my God, pings. We got pings. Looks like some of your doppelgangers out there actually cracked your code, Harry." Cisco says.
"That was fast" Caitlin says.

"Let's go take a look" Harry says as Cisco and Caitlin leave with him.
"Hey, guys..." Barry calls out as they leave.
"I should head into CCPN, see what I can find" Iris says to them.
"Yeah, see ya later" Katrina tells her, as Iris leaves.

"So, looks like Joe seems fine" Katrina says to Barry.
"Uh, yeah, no, he's still a little weird about it" Barry says to her.
"Yeah, but you talked to him, right?" she asks.
"Uh, yeah I did. Yeah, it'll be good." He says to her.

"Good, so it won't be awkward tonight" she says to him.
"No, it shouldn't be" he says to her.
"All right, you'll pick the movie then? Make it a good one" she says to him.

"I'll try" Barry says to her.
"Good" she smiles.
"But we should also try and find out meta-humans that apparently no one else cares about tight now" Barry says as he goes to sit down.
"Yeah, we probably should" Katrina says as she sits down beside him.

Later that night, Katrina snuggles up close to Barry who puts his arm around her, but then he looks at Joe. Joe tries to not look uncomfortable, and Barry the takes his arm off of Katrina, "Sorry, I'm just" he says to her as he picks up his mug.

Katrina then looks at Barry, a little anger, "Sorry about this, but I can't take it anymore" she says as she stands up and walks in front of Joe and Barry.
"What?" Barry asks.
"I thought that you two were supposed to talk about us" she says to the two of them.

"We did' they both say to her.
"Okay, so why are you both being so weird" she asks them.
"I'm not" Barry says to her.
"Joe?" Katrina says to him.
"Kat, I already told him, if you two want to cuddle, make-out, do whatever, I-I-I.... go for it. I don't care" Joe says to her.

"Barry?" Katrina then says looking at him.
"Hey" he says to her.
"Should we give you guys a minute?" Wally asks.
"Yeah, we can..." Jesse says to them.
"No, it's fine you can stay. Look Barry this isn't about Joe who's like a dad to me, anymore, he's fine with it." Katrina says.

"I'm not totally fine with it" Joe quickly says and Barry points at him.
"So, then Barry, why do you have a problem with us?" Katrina says to him.
Before either man can answer their phones start buzzing, "Thank God" Joe says, "There's a robbery at First National. Suspects match Scudder and Dillon's description" Joe tells her.

"Scudder and Dillion, I'm sorry we gotta go" Barry says.
"We're not done" Katrina says as they start to leave.
"Hey...let me help." Jesse then says, "We've been training for a reason, right? I've got to try" she says.
"Yeah, all right, cool" Barry says to her.
"Just make sure to follow our lead" Katrina then says.
"Okay" she smiles as she follows the two speedsters out.