46- Pain and Darkness

Katrina and Joe take Barry to STAR Labs, "these powers are so cool. I can literally feel electricity coursing through my body. I mean, is it always like this?" Barry asks them, "this is amazing" he adds as they see Wally, Iris, Cisco and Julian who do not look happy. "We just walked into a buzzkill" he says to Katrina and Joe.
"My presence usually dampens the mood" they then hear Killer Frost saying as she comes into the cortex.

Joe takes out his gun and points it at her, "Joe, don't" Cisco tells him.
"You fire, I'll fire" Killer Frost says to him.
"What the hell is she doing here?" Joe demands.
"She wants to help" Cisco says,

"Really help? With what exactly?" Katrina asks.
"With the fact that I lost my powers" Wally tells her.
"Uh, Barry, can you give us a minute?" she then says to Barry.

"Sure, yeah" he says to her as he looks at Killer Frost, "Are you like a super villain? Just asking, okay" he says as he steps out of the room

"How did this happen?" Joe then asks.

"You got rid of Barry's memories. What Barry remembers, Savitar remembers" Killer Frost tells them.
"So Savitar's lost his memories too?" Julian asks her.
"Savitar loses his memory, he doesn't go along with the plan to give Wally powers." Joe says.

"Cause and effect" Killer Frost says, "But if you let me help you figure out how to get Barry's memories back, everything goes back to the way it was" she adds.
"Kid Flash runs again" Cisco says.
"And Savitar survives" Iris says.

"And Kat dies" Wally then says.
"Life's full of difficult choices" Killer Frost.
"Or it isn't, if Savitar is to get his memory back, what is in it for you?" Katrina says stepping closer to Killer Frost.

"That's my business. You think that Barry can become The Flash?" she asks Katrina.
"Yes, he can learn, I can help him" she tells him.
"I still know now to do everything. I can teach him as well" Wally says.

"Okay. Maybe this is how you defeat Savitar. But there's still a lot of villains in this city, and no Flashes to protect it. And I doubt Bolt can do it all on her own. Is that really a chance you're willing to take?" Killer Frost says to them.

Killer Frost, Julian and Cisco all get to work in the lab, "You should never have tried this without Caitlin" Killer Frost says to them.
"Well, we didn't really have much of a choice, now, did we? Also don't refer to yourself in the third person. It's Caitlin. It's you. It's the same person. It's just confusing" Cisco says to her.

"Hand me the girard processor" she then says to him, "It'll help prime his neocortical and medial frontal lobes" she goes on to say.

Cisco picks up the device and wheels over to her in his chair and she goes to take it but he pulls back from her, "What?" she asks him.
"Nothing" he says to her as he hands it to her, and she takes it. Cisco then moves over to one of the computers, "Oh, golly, look at us. Just three musketeers working away. Just like old times, huh?" he says turning to look at Killer Frost. "Hey, Julian, did Caitlin ever tell you about our time working on the Particle Accelerator with Ronnie?" Cisco then says.