43- Toast

Season 3 x 20

Barry and Katrina get the team together at STAR Labs where Barry is telling the team what he had learned from his trip to the future. "Her name is Tracy Brand. She's one of the world's top theoretical physicists—you know, or at least she will be." Barry says.
"No kidding, girl scout earns her merit badges. 2021 Nobel Prize, Copley Medal, presidential commendation" Cisco reads out loud.

"She's a genius, but what's that to us?" Joe asks.
"She's the key to stopping Savitar. Future me said that four years from now, Dr. Brand invents the technology that traps Savitar in the Speed Force" Barry explains to them.
"Four years too late" Joe says.

"Yeah, but if she invents the tech then, then maybe she's working on the prototype now" Iris suggests.
"That's exactly right, so we should find her" H.R then says.
"Agreed" Cisco says as they all start to go to the computers to look for Dr. Brand.

"Sorry" Julian then says, "Why are we not looking for Caitlin again?" he asks.
"Easy, Romeo and Juliet, none of us have forgotten about Caitlin" H.R says to him.

"Right, but future Flash already confirmed that she teams up with Savitar. We should be doing everything in our power to stop that from happening." Julian says to them.
"We know" H.R and Cisco say at the same time.
"Right, so what is Wally doing swanning off to Earth-3 to be with his girlfriend?" Julian then asks. "He could be here right now looking for her. It's like no one's doing a thing." Julian says frustrated.

"No one's doing a thing? Barry, Kat and Wally searched the city half a dozen times. Kat even went so far as searching Star and Gotham city. No one's doing a thing? Every chance I get, I try to vibe where she is. We're using facial recognition technology.  We're using the meta-human app, the satellite. We're doing everything we can" Cisco says just as frustrated.

"I just want her back, okay?" Julian says.
"Yeah, well, if you wanted her here so badly, maybe you shouldn't have ripped off that necklace and turned her into a killer" Cisco retorts back.
"Okay, okay, guys that's enough" Katrina then says to them.

"Just saying" Cisco remarks as the computer then chimes. "We got a hit, Tracy Brand currently enrolled in CCU's Theoretical Physics Program" Cisco reads off the monitor.
"So, our hopes of defeating an evil speed god hinge on a grad student?" H.R asks.
"Yep" Barry says.
"Could be worse, B.A., Cisco, Kate, let's do this" H.R says.
"Let's go" Barry then says as he takes Katrina's hand and they follow H.R and Cisco out of the lab.

The four of them arrive at CCU, and enter the building that they needed to find Tracy, "Ahh, the soul-sucking fluorescence of academia" Cisco remarks as they go down a hall.
"Yeah, this is exciting, though. It's like meeting Norbert before he was Einstein" H.R says.
"Albert" Cisco and Katrina correct him.
"Norbert Albert?" H.R asks not getting what they mean.
"Do you guys smell that?" Barry then asks.

"Toast?" H.R says as he sniffs the air.
Cisco then hits Barry as they see smoke coming out of one of the lab rooms, "Holy- "Barry says as he grabs a fire extinguisher that was nearby and they all run to the room.  They enter and Barry uses the extinguisher to put the fire out.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you doing?"  the woman in the room asks them.
"You mean save you from a painful, fiery death?" Cisco says to her, as Barry gives the extinguisher to H.R.
"I had it under control" she tells Cisco as she accidently turns the torch on, and they all jump back and shout.

"Okay, you know what let's put this down while you still have your eyebrows" Cisco says taking the torch away from her.
"Did you set the fire on purpose?" Barry asks her.
"Yes, I'm burning everything." She says as she picks up a piece of paper and tosses it into the can.