Chapter 12

Jax Anders

When Azalea left my house that night I felt like such a dick. Even after messaging her an apology I knew that wouldn't fix everything.

I was beyond confused why I was so stressed for this girl to accept my apology. I lay in bed that night feeling like a piece of shit but somehow managed to drift of to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit better because I could see Azalea tomorrow seems as it would be Saturday and that's when she comes back from visiting her mom and maybe I could apologise to her in person.

That's if you don't pussy out. I groaned before walking into the bathroom to get ready.

(Outfit above) I got dressed into some black pants and a dark blue Nike hoodie and some Nike socks and my Air Force 1s.

I put on my rings and my chain and then put on some cologne and then made my way downstairs.

I sat next to my little sister who was eating some lucky charms and I made myself a bowl.

I gave my mom and sister a hug and went to leave the house but then my mom grabbed my arm unexpectedly.

"Listen I don't know what happened between you and azalea last night but I want you to fix it. She's a lovely girl and doesn't deserve the way you spoke to her. I thought I told you to respect a woman" she said in a slightly disappointed voice.

"I know mom and I regret what I said and I will apologise to her, but I'm bad for her especially if I'm anything like dad, so it's best if I make her hate me" I said truthfully.

She rolled her eyes before slapping me hard on my head.

"What the hell mom, what was that for!?" I said rubbing my head. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Firstly don't cuss at me, and secondly I don't want to hear you say that ever again. You are nothing like that monster. Only because you share the same blood doesn't make you a thing like him."

She sighed before carrying on. "He was always a bad man but I looked past it because I was too in love with him but when I look at you I don't see any traces of him in you I see a lovely boy who deserves everything in this world so please promise me to stop thinking like that" She said sternly.

"I want you to be nice to Azalea from now on, you aren't going to ruin her so why not try and be friends with her" I sighed before replying.

"I don't know" She frowned at my answer but nonetheless smiled at me before giving me a hug and pushing me out the door.

Maybe I could be friends with her.

10 minutes later, I arrived at school and made my way towards Ryder who was leaning on the brick wall of the school.

"hey man, you good?" He spoke when I reached him. "ye I am I guess" I huffed out.

He gave me a nod. "Ian wants you to race tomorrow night, 750 if you win" He said whilst typing on his phone.

I contemplated saying no, I wanted to prioritise apologising to Azalea on Saturday not racing.