Chapter 35

Azalea Garcia

"Aster w-where are my iced c-coffee sachets?" I shout from the kitchen looking through all of the cupboards.

I hear the tv pause meaning Aster must of heard me shouting his name.

"Erm let me think I'm sure I've seen them somewhere" he shouts from in the living room. 5 seconds later the Tv plays again.

Wow great help.

I need coffee and I need it now.

"I'm gonna g-go out to get s-some coffee" I say as I walk past him into the hall to get my handbag.

"Ok and we'll go out shopping later for food and stuff for the New Year's Eve party tonight" he replies.

"Okie d-dokie" I exclaim as I shut the door behind me. It's been a few days since I last saw everyone apart from Jax.

We went on a late night drive last night and he took me to his spot near the lake. We stayed there for a while just spending time with each other.

I honestly couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, I have no clue why he doubts himself.

I want to ask about his dad but I can tell it's a sore subject whenever a conversation remotely involves him.

I know I should just wait for him to tell me himself but after everything that I told him about my mom and dad, I thought he would  feel comfortable enough to tell me vice Versa.

Oh well, I guess time will tell.

I reach Starbucks and step inside. The smell of coffee beans and pastries engulfs my senses.

I just realised.

I literally have emergency coffee sachets under my bed.

Oh well.

This Starbucks is where I can use my birthday present from Jax.

Free coffee for a month.

Yeh baby!!

I head to the cashier ready to give her my order.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you" she says in a dull voice, her lips aggressively smacking the gum in her mouth.

"P-please can I g-get a" I stop to look at the board seems as they're are some new options.

I should of looked at the board before I came straight to order.

Idiot.

She looks at me and rolls her eyes impatiently. "I have other customs to serve if you can't tell" she says rudely.

I look behind me and notice that there is a few people. "Oh s-s-sorry erm can I get an I-iced caramel l-latte" I say politely.

"What size" she asks carelessly. "Large p-please"

"4.50, cash or card" I look through my purse to find the card from Jax. I hand it to her and it's as if she realises something.

"Who got you this" she asks skeptically. I look at her strangely wondering why she would need to know.

"Erm my boyfriend" I reply. "What does he look like. Is he tall, dark hair, fucking beautiful eyes, really muscly" she says fiddling with the ends of her hair.

Her description sounds like Jax.

"Erm yes I-I guess" she looks me up and down as she swipes my card on the machine and then slats it back on the counter for me to pick up.

Another barista hands me my drink and straw and I thank her. I thank the girl that served me and walk away from the counter.

"Tell him to call me back when he has the chance" she says smugly and I look at her confused wondering what she meant.