Chapter 25

Azalea Garcia

I woke up this morning to an empty place beside me. The sheets were still creased and warm making me realise that Jax mustn't have left that long ago.

I smile at the thought. I don't know why I asked him but I can't seem to regret it. I love the feeling I get in his arms.

Safe and secure.

I get out of bed to get ready for another day of school. I get in the shower and wash my hair and body clean before getting out and choosing my outfit.

(Outfit at top) I put on a black sweatshirt and ripped denim jeans and paired it with my Jordan's and a handbag. I do my usual morning routine like my hair, small amount of makeup etc and I was ready.

"Good m-morning bubs" I say happily when I get downstairs. Aster gives me a smile in return whilst plating up my bacon and eggs. I eat up my breakfast and make small conversation with my brother.

I couldn't help but notice how Ill Aster looked. His eyes held dark eye bags underneath them and his skin wasn't his usual tanned colour.

Since I heard about my father being released my nightmares have gotten a lot worse. Aster has stayed up with me most nights lulling me to sleep.

I appreciate him so much but I know it's tiring for him to stay up all night with me as well as going to work everyday.

I've apologised to him many times when I would wake him up and he would just tell me to stop apologising, I love him so much and he's so caring and selfless.

I don't know what I would do without him.

I eat all my breakfast and head to the car. I unlock it and get into the passenger seat.

I swing the keys on my index finger which didn't end well seems as I soon dropped them down the side of my seat.

After rummaging around for them I managed to grab them just as my brother opens the door. I give him a sheepish smile and hand him the keys.

The drive to school was quiet as usual seems as how early it was. I made small talk with my brother right until we arrived in the school parking lot.

I was about to get out but then I remembered I had to ask him about the party Amelia wants me to go to.

"Aster by a-any chance would y-you let me go to a-a party tomorrow night?" I say nervously. The look he had on his face was unpredictable which made me wish I never asked.

After an awkward minute or so, he lets out a heavy breath before he speaks. "Well I immediately wanted to say no to you because you're my baby sister and I don't want anything to happen to you, but I understand you're getting older now and these are the types of the things you get up to at this age"

I look at him in anticipation wondering what is going through his mind. "So I guess you could go" I smile brightly and give him a tight hug.

"Only because I'm saying yes doesn't mean you go off the rails and be stupid I'm putting my trust in you" he says sternly.

I nod my head and give him another hug "thank you A-aster" he nods and then shoos me away out the car.

I walk into school feeling happy not just because of Aster allowing me to go to my first ever party but because I could see Jax again.

I walk to my locker and grab my books ready for my lesson. Large hands grasp my shoulders making me jump.

I turn around and see Archer there with a grin on his face. "Hello Azaleaaaa" he said smiling. I laugh at him and close my locker door.