Chapter 17

*Trigger warning* Mild NSFW 

"Kiyoomi~ There's nothing to do." you whine, rolling back on his bed while staring at the ceiling.

Unsure how to respond, he continues with his homework by the desk. "You can play on your phone for the meantime." Sakusa responds.

"But I wanna do something with you!"

His breath hitches.

No, control yourself.

"Oh, I'll hang out with you after this, just give me a minute."

"Am I that unimportant to you?"

"Wha- no. It's not that, definitely not..."

You walk over to where he was and wrap your arms around his neck, sliding your fingers across his chest, unbuttoning the top of his uniform. He shivers under your touch.

Y/N... don't tempt me...

"What are you writing?" whispering playfully into his ear, you glance at the worksheets on his table.

"Uhh... science questions... homework..." Sakusa couldn't speak properly, he was too distracted while feeling the air hit his chest as he allowed you to slowly undress him.

"Hmmm... that's not very fun is it?"

You trace your thumbs over his collarbone.

The pencil falls from his grip. He shrinks into his chair a little, but you keep going.

"I..."

"Let's do something together~ I'm bored..."

Your sneaky hands crawl up the sides of his face and cover his eyes as you gently press your lips into his shoulder. "You know you want to."

Fuck it.

He rips off the rest of his shirt, forces you onto the bed and gazes down at you lustfully. Sakusa's hands find their way to the hem of your shirt, his desires growing by the second but he comes to a halt.

"...May I?"

His hands shook, he wanted to do it so bad. Right now, he wasn't even sure if he'd be able to restrain himself any further. 

At your slightest nod, he-

His eyelids flutter open and immediately, he sits up. He scans his surroundings, disappointed to find that you were nowhere in sight.

***

"... right then, since nobody's volunteering to solve the next equation, I'll just have to pick. Now let's see... ah! Sakusa, please come up here and do question 4 thank you."

Sakusa doesn't hear a thing, his mind was elsewhere, a place where it shouldn't be when you're in the middle of class.

"Omi! Wake up!" His head perks up to the sound of your hushed voice. Confusedly, he looks up at you.

You point at the black board and hold up four fingers silently mouthing "solve question four."

The whole class had their eyes on him, making him extremely uncomfortable. He hated the attention.

Finally, he understood and pushed himself off the chair and sped walk to the front of the room, hastily grabbing the chalk and scribbling away. Everyone watches in awe as the ravenette continues writing the numerals down the board, not stopping once to hesitate. He finishes and circles the answer with confidence, impressing the teacher herself. As he turns to return to his seat, you give him a thumbs up and smile proudly at him. Sakusa could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks as he nodded back courteously.