13

The day of the Court hearing

TW~ MENTIONS OF RAPE

Adrian scrambled around, trying to find something decent to wear. He looked to the clock noticing he only had an hour and a half left to get ready and be there, and once he realized he didn't have any professional clothes, he was sent into a frenzy. 

Just then, a freshly showered Jackson walts into the room and sighed. He walked up to his boy and hugged him tightly, making Adrian stop his movements and reciprocate the gentle exchange. "C-can't find a-anything to wear D-daddy..." Adrian wasn't little right now, but he had grown fond of the name; especially when he was upset or venerable. 

The older one out of the two carded his fingers through Adrian's soft locks, a sigh escaping his parted lips. He knew his boy, and his boy was scared and agitated. "It's alright sweet boy, I'll call over Wade and Marcus, I'm sure Marcy has something that will fit you. Okay?" 

Adrian nodded softly. Over the past week, the four of them had grown closer through the phone, although Adrian didn't talk much to Wade, it felt as if he was brothers with Marcy which was a strange feeling for him but he wasn't complaining. 

He had told Marcus all about what had happened with his father, and Marcus had been completely understanding and sympathetic. Adrian had learned a lot about Marcy over the week. Adrian was younger than him by a few months, and Marcus was really sarcastic.

His mom was a widow, but apparently 'the sweetest mom in the world', which admittedly made Adrian smile. Marcus also talked a lot about Wade, they had been together for a year and a half, which Adrian thought was pretty cool. 

Jackson pulled away and went to go call the boys, while Adrian sat on the bed with an exhausted sigh. Jackson came back a moment later with a soft smile playing on his lips. "They will be here in a few buddy." 

The little nodded slightly with a solemn face, and Jackson knew that he wasn't ready for today. He went over to Adrian, kissing his lips softly and then his nose. The latter blushed and looked down. 

They let out a simutainles sigh, their foreheads laying on each other. The doorbell was heard downstairs, and Jackson sighed but nonetheless went out and got it. When he came back up to the bedroom Marcus and Wade came in too, Wade with a bag in his hands. 

Marcus walked over to Adrian and sat down next to him, giving him a soft hug that Adrian relished in. He had become a softie. His facade had been broken, and tears started rippling down his face as sobs racked his body. 

"D-don't want to go M-Marcy!" Adrian whimpered as he hid in Marcus's chest, the latter eyeing Jackson for help. Said teen walked up behind Adrian, and hugged him from behind. "I know Re, but once it's over you won't have to worry about your father anymore. We can have play dates, and show off each other stuffies, and we can brag about how we have the best best friends in the world." 

Adrian sniffled and after a minute he pulled back from both of them. He wiped his face with his sleeve, an embarrassed blush spread across his cheeks as he asked Marcus, "D-did you bring s-some c-clothes?" 

Marcus let a smile spread across his face and he nodded. "Daddy Wade's got it." Adrian turned his head to see Wade standing there with an assuring smile on his face, though Adrian ignored him and looked back down to his lap. 

An audible sigh was heard from Jackon as he took the bag from Wade, then handed it to a complying Adrian now with someone familiar. "Go change sweet boy, then meet us back out here." 

He obeyed and went to change into the dress shirt that was a dark shade of red with black roses on it, and the matching black jeggings so it was somewhat formal. It was more for a date-type thing, but it would have to do.