8

Saturdays were stressful for a certain little boy. Well, not every Saturday per se, but this Saturday was. All that was on his mind was his Science class that he currently had a D in. He never had a grade so low, making disappointment course threw himself. 

How could he get a grade so low? His hands shook as he walked into the living room where he could find Jackson sitting on the couch watching TV. He walked in front of the blond with a nervous twitch, and when the latter noticed how nervous he was he quickly shut off the TV. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked with concern in his voice, concern flowing to his eyebrows to make them furrow. The raven exhaled shakily, question himself relentlessly. Was he really going to do this? He had to, he convinced himself. This was bad, and he needed consequences. 

His gaze wandered to his feet as his voice asked questions with hesitance. "Can I ask you something that's totally embarrassing." There was a moment of silence before Jackson looked at him and nodded. 

"S-so, I got a D in-in science..." The raven admitted, a tear falling down his cheek. An upset sigh left the eldest moth, his baby didn't need to be so worried, especially about something so little. Well, the grade could be better but Adrian had a lot of things on his plate. 

"Shh honey, it's okay. We'll raise it and it will be fine. Come here, sit down baby." He ordered with softness in his voice, patting the seat beside him for emphasis that he wanted him to sit down.

Adrian shook his head, his feet shuffling with anxiety. "B-but I wanted, well I d-don't want you t-to, but I need you to s-spank me..." His confession was quiet and timid, though Jackson still heard him.

He was shocked for a moment before quickly recovering. His eyebrows furrowed as they did previously, stating with confusion, "Baby, I'm not mad at you for getting a bad grade. We will raise it and you will be fine."

The youngest shook his head once again and with a shuddering breath spoke another time. "B-but I'm mad at myself. If I don't have consequences it-its going to keep ha-happing so I need you to s-spank me..."

The eldest sighed, his hands rubbing over his face for a second but nodding eventually with understanding. He met Adrian's eyes and by the look in them pierced together he had something else to say.

He nodded to the quivering boy, and like clockwork, Adrian started talking. "Even when I s-start b-begging you have to finish, spank me like you did every time, o-okay?"

The blond didn't want to do that but he nodded nonetheless. "Okay, come here. It's going to be bare cause this is bad. Very naughty. You will get a bedtime spanking until you raise it to a c. Deal?" He offered, knowing Adrian would blame himself if he didn't do this.

"B-bedtime s-spanking?" The little asked carefully, his voice low with caution and it made Jackson a little sad. He didn't want his boy to be afraid of him. Ever. He still explained it though so Adrian wouldn't be confused. "Starting on Monday, until its a c, you will get a spanking at bedtime every night except for weekends of course."

A pout formed on the littles face which earned him a smack to the thigh, causing him to yelp. "Don't you pout, you deserve this. A D? How naughty. I know you're smarter than that. Now come here. Right now."

Jackson's voice was stern and left no room for arguing, causing an upset Adrian to get up and go between his boyfriend's legs, where the blond had wanted him. Jackson didn't waste any time to pull down Adrian's garments, a blush coating the littles cheeks. 

Nonetheless, he stood still. With ease, Jackson pulled him over his lap, securing his arm over the littles torso. He waited a moment for Adrain to bite his fingers, and just as the latter looked up Jackson landed the first stinging smack, watching as the pale bum jiggled.