As You Wish:)

1MeL_Melina - this one is for you boo~

The courtroom went silent as Adrian started to shake, tears falling down his face in shock. He couldn't move, feeling as if he did, he would snap out of an illusion, back to a reality that his father wasn't found guilty, that he wasn't free. 

He was withdrawn from his mind as large arms wrapped around his body, and although they weren't Jackson's, they were still very comfortable. He wrapped his arms slowly around Mr. Stevenson's small frame, sobs starting to rack his body. 

He was free, after all this time he was finally free. "Congratulations, Adrian. We'll keep in touch, yes?" Adrian nodded into his chest, this was practically the best day of his life. Actually, no, it wasn't. 

The best day of his life was when he found a certain blond sitting in his seat. 

They pulled away from each other, a huge smile on Adrian's face as well as the lawyers, as happy tears continue to roll down his cheeks. However, when shouts were heard, making his head snap in the direction of his father, who was being pulled by police me out of the courthouse. 

He was screaming, looking directly at Adrian as the filthy words left his mouth. "You little bitch! I'll kill you!! When I get out, I'm gonna find you and your fag of a boy toy and kill you! Do you hear me you little shit! Fuck you!!" 

Adrian don't know what had possessed him, but he couldn't help the words that had fallen out of his mouth as he yelled at his father. "You already did you piece of shit!! You've already fucked me a billion and one times!! I hope you enjoy the fucking memories because you will never see me again you piece of shit!! I hate you! I hate you, fucking prick!!" 

Everyone seemed to stare in shock at Adrian, even the judge at lost for words. As soon as his father was gone, he crumbled. His body shook violently, but it was okay because arms wrapped around him. A few sets as he inhaled Marcus' and Jacksons' cologne. 

He hugged Jackson as tight as he could, crying pathetically though no one but himself thought that. "I-I'm s-s-sorry, I d-d-didn't mean t-to call y-" Jackson shushed him gently, running his hand through the distraught boy's hair. 

"It's okay, baby, it's okay! You know why, because I love you, and we won! You won baby!" Adrian's smiled widened as he nodded his head, a watery laugh leaving his lips. "I d-did, didn't I?" 

Jackson simply nodded as he held his baby closer to him, Marcus congratulating him quietly. It was sweet, and Wade was happy as well. He was very happy for his boy because even though Adrian didn't like him yet, Wade sure did love, Adrian. 

Just as Jackson loved Marcus. 

A simple week filled with quiet bonds, and Wade knew he'd soon be very close with his little's best friend. When they had finally left, Marcus and Wade had promised to come over soon, as today was a day to celebrate but only with Jackson. 

Respecting boundaries. 

So, when Jackson got home with Adrian, he didn't hesitate to pick his boy up and spin him around with a smile, Adrian laughing wildly. When Jackson slowed, Adrian still in his arms as they gazed intently at each other, a kiss was shared full of passion and love, relief and more love. 

Today, was amazing. 

Thomas (or whatever I named the father) had gotten a twenty-year sentence, on several counts of child abuse, child neglect, rape, sexual abuse to a minor, and a few added in counts due to the threats he had made in the courtroom. 

He would rot in prison, where he belonged while Adrian and Jackson shared a beautiful life together, eventually adopting twins. A boy, and a girl. One was named Sammy, and another named Charlie. 

Gender-neutral, just as Jackson and Adrian had planned, (in case one of them ended up being an enby or trans). Life was good, everything was good. 

----------

Hey lovely, so sorry this was kinda short but I didn't really think to put much more in it. I like it, and it sums up the aftermath pretty well! I hope this fulfilled all your expectations, and I love you. Thank you to everyone who voted on this, or just read and I'm amazed at how much you guys have done for me so thank you.