6

The incident at school had cause Adrian to be suspended for a week, and unfortunately, Jackson had to go to school, as he couldn't just skip. This was good though, to Adrian that is. It was a neat opportunity to be little since he had alone time. 

He hadn't been in little space for a while, and the stress was building on like ivy. School was stressful along the whole living arrangement was just added stress to Adrian's little mind. He didn't want Jackson to see him while he was little though, so he forced it to stay at bay. 

That didn't matter anymore because he would be alone today. Currently, Jackson was getting dressed while the raven was on his stomach, still hazed in sleepiness. The blond walked out and awe'd at the drowsy boy on his bed. 

It had sort of became a ritual, Adrian sleeping with the older as it brought comfort to both of them, and neither of them had minded after the initial awkwardness from Adrain. 

He walked over to the bed and sat down, gently rubbing his hand over the smaller ones back in an attempt to get him a little more awake. "Hey babe's, I have to go now. Be good okay? I left some money for you to get something to eat, but don't leave this house. Order delivery. Do you hear me, little boy?" He quizzed sternly.

The raven blushed at the name and turned his head into the pillows, nodding silently. Jackson sighed and got up, calling out as he left the room and out the front door, "Do your homework, be good please! Bye!" 

He sighed in relief and went to his room, stumbling slightly as he was sleepy. He rummaged through the box and pulled out a pink onesie, a nappie, a baby blue pacifier, his colouring book and crayons, and one of his sippy cups. 

 Everything he needed in little space. 

He walked downstairs, items cluttered in his arms, and set them down on the couch. He then went to the washroom and changed his pajamas, replacing them with a nappie and onesie. 

Once that was done, he took his Aladin-themed sippy cup and filled it up with milk and a little vanilla extract, placing it in the microwave for a minute and thirty seconds. The microwave dinged and he took out the over-warmed mile, almost dropping it because of how hot it was. 

It was times like these that he wished he had a daddy, maybe Jack- no. He couldn't think like that. Jackson would never do that. He set the sippy on the living room coffee table and sat down on the floor, reaching for the remote to turn on Spongebob; his all-time favorite. 

Then he flipped to a page of his colouring book and started to colour carefully, passy in his mouth. Hours flew by and Adrian had completed five colouring pages and wet his nappie. He didn't really care all that much though, not bothering to change it. 

It had been months since he was able to be himself, and it stressed him to no end which caused him headaches. His headspace was around three so he didn't really think all that clearly right now. He gently hummed along to a song in his head, gently pushing aside his Arial drawing and sighing contently. 

Surly Jackie would love these. 

Time skip to when school ends, Jackson's POV

A sigh left my lips as I walked to my front door, fishing my keys out of my pocket. Today had been a long day, filled with questions from my peers and googly eyes from girls. Sorry girls, I don't swing that way. 

I was sincerely hoping Ade had a better day than me, which he probably has. All he had to do was his homework real fast and then the rest of his day was free. Walking in I didn't see or hear anything, and as I walked further into the home, I heard soft murmuring and giggles.