11

Adrian walked for a while,  and as many times as Adrian wiped the tears away, they kept coming. When he finally did reach his rickety house, his stomach sank but he entered the house anyway. 

The house as he had remembered it, had beer bottles and cigarette butts scattered all around the ground and the small coffee table in front of the couch, making the young one grimace. His father was passed out on the couch, and that he was very grateful for.

He walked stealthily to the small closet-like room where he found the blankets he had slept on for years. He inwardly groaned at the thought of sleeping on the hard floor, and not the foam bed with Jack. 

Jackson. Sweet sweet, Jackson. He missed him already, and the harsh words that he had spoken so unkindly to him played in his mind, bringing more unshed tears to the little's eyes. He wanted to be cuddled into Jackson's arms, wanted to call him daddy, even though big Adrian would never admit that it was nice. 

The hurt in his Daddy's eyes when he told him that he was breaking up with him, the guilt that came with it was eating him from the core. It was making him sick. 

He sat down on the hard floor. It was cold, and Adrian took in a shaky breath. He remembered the first time that Jackson had come over. How their whole relationship was practically started on a slap placed by Adrian's father. 

He remembered how Jackson held him after he had just been walloped by the older, and the feeling of security overwhelming him. He didn't know it at the time, but now that it was gone; he wanted it back so bad. He just couldn't let Jackie get hurt. He couldn't let his Jackie get hurt. 

Suddenly the door busted open, and Adrian's head snapped to the obvious culprit; his father. Said man-no, not a man- a piece of garbage more like-had a sinister smirk placed on his face. "Look who finally came back. Little shit probably worried about his boy toy. You know, he was pretty. Probably a good fuck, right? Was he a good fuck slut?" Adrian closed his eyes tightly and tried getting the tears to magically disappear. They never did. 

His father's aroma of cigarettes and bear shifted through the room, as he moved closer and the little moved back. Thomas got impossibly close to the boy, and whispered out, "I would love to rip his tight ass open. Guess you'll have to do." Adrian shivered and cried as his father harshly ripped down his jeans. 

Well, you know what happened next.

Two weeks later. 

Adrian sat shivering, his mind went to Jackson per usual. He hadn't seen him since the breakup, as he hadn't attended school. But today he was planning on going back, he couldn't just continue to miss school. If he saw Jackson- which he knew he would, he had every class with him- he would just avoid him. 

He was already dressed in his usual outfit, and quickly and stealthily slipped out of the house. From there he walked in the freezing cold all the way to the school gates. The first period had already started, but that was okay. He didn't care.  

He walked through the school building and stopped outside of his first-class, he was mentally preparing himself for the stares of his awful peers. He looked horrible, his face was cut up and bruised and his clothes were torn immensely. Even his beenie was whole induced.

With that, he shoved open the door and immediately heard gasps and all eyes were on him. The teacher looked astonished as Adrian walked by, and sat down next to the boy with who he was in love. He looked the same, except for the noticeable bags on his eyes. 

Adrian looked annoyed to his peers and then stated, "Take a picture. It'll last longer." Someone took out their phone and did in fact, take a picture. Rage boiled inside of him as he shot up and pinned the nerdish boy to the walk. "You think that is funny bitch?!" He slammed him against the wall and before he could do more damage, there were a pair of arms dragging him outside. 

Once the door of the classroom shut, Adrian turned around to look into the blue orbs Jackson had. "What in the bloody hell Adrian!! First, you fucking leave at two in the morning, with not as much as a bloody goodbye, and then you don't show up for two weeks?! I thought you were fucking dead!! And then you show up here, and act as if nothing happened?!" 

Adrian just shook his head and whispered out, "It doesn't matter Jakcie- Jackson. Just leave me alone." Jackson scoffed and started dragging Adrian to the exit, to which the teen struggled immensely. When Jackson finally had enough, he stopped abruptly and spun the youth around, landing sharp smacks to his bottom. He stopped and looked Adrian in the eye, "Stop fighting me." 

Adrian stood stunned before he was dragged to Jackson's car where the latter opened the passenger door and stated sternly, "Get in the car." Adrian wanted to, he really did, but he couldn't. "No Jackson. You're not my boyfriend anymore." The latter sighed before stating, "It doesn't matter. Boyfriend or not, I'm not letting you walk around with blood on your face and ripped clothes in the middle of winter. So get in the car, before I make you." 

The teen sighed sadly and glanced around the parking lot, to which Jackson took notice too, before hesitantly stepping in the car. From there, Jackson got in and drove to his house. The silence was madding to Adrian, and the little would have rather been being yelled at. Anything but silence. 

They stopped at the big house, and Jackon got out with Adrian following suit. The former unlocked the door and walked in with Adrian, addressing him firmly. "Go to the kitchen." Adrian listened and when they both arrived, Jackson gently picked the smaller one up and put him on the counter. 

The blond moved around the kitchen, grabbing a wet cloth, bandaids, and the first aid kit from under the sink. He went over to Adrian and started cleaning him up to which he winced. It was bad, and he sighed as tears brimmed his eyes. His baby was hurt and it was all his fault. 

Once halfway cleaned, he started addressing the youth. "Explain." Adrian sighed and got off the counter, "There is nothing to explain Jackson. I have to g-" "Sit. Down. Now. You are not going anywhere till I get an explanation. You're staying here for the day whether you like it or not." Adrian rolled his eyes before replying sassily. "Sound a little like ..... uh what's the word.... oh yes!! It's kidnapping." 

But nonetheless, he sat down on the couch in the living room. Jackson needed to figure out how to get the stubborn teen to tell him what is going on, Jackson knew Adrian. There was no way he'd just walk without a reason. No fucking way. 

An idea formed in Jackson's head, and he felt guilty about it but it was the only way. He got Adrian a glass of water, and brung it out to him, smirking on the inside. He said, "Here you go. Drink it, you're dehydrated." Adrian looked at the glass suspiciously but drank it because he was thirsty.

Jackson smiled and sat down, which made Adrian confused. Wasn't Jackson mad at him? "What's going on?" Jackson smiled and shook his head. "Nothing sweetheart." Adrian furrowed his eyebrows, and there was a pressure feeling on Adrian's bladder but he ignored it. "Yes, there is. I can t-" Before he could say anything more, his trousers were getting warm and soaked. 

Adrian looked down shocked, and tears brimmed his eyes. Jackson just coo'd though and picked the little up with ease, "Aw, it's okay baby girl. Don't cry princess, Daddy's here to make it better." Adrian's mind whirled with tons of emotions as he slipped in and out of little space, and he looked to Jackson. 

"W-wh- Jack-" Jackson tsked as he carried him upstairs where all of Adrian's things were, "It's okay little-dove, you can let go. Are you my baby? Yes, you are!" And then he slipped fully, and a smile made its way to his lips.

Jackson coo'd and finally got to the bathroom, where he stripped Adrian and wiped his prince-parts, eventually putting a tinker-bell nappie on. He left it there and grabbed a colouring book and crayons, bringing his little downstairs. 

There, he sat Adrian down and placed the items down, while sitting beside him. Adrian happily started colouring and a few minutes passed of giggles and murmurs such as, "Wook daddy! See good wight?" 

Eventually, though, Jackson started questioning the little boy. "So princess, can I ask you some things about big Ade?" Adrian nodded his head enthusiastically and Jackson smiled softly. "I was wondering if you knew why he has been acting.....silly." 

Adrian smiled toothily before saying, "Cause iwf he didn't, the bad man wood kiw ou."

---------------------------------------------------

Well, sorry for the late update. Imma just leave it there for now, bye lovlies~