Ishq-e-Mehmal 🌷 ~2~

جس شام برستے ہیں بادل تیری یاد کہ
اس شب ہجر کا کوئی تارا نہیں ٹوٹتا

••••••

Flashback:

Sarah was looking breathtakingly beautiful today as it was her Nikkah.
The hall was beautifully decorated with fairy lights and roses.
Two souls were uniting today.
Sarah Wali Khan was becoming Sarah Wadan Khan today.

After the Nikkah took place Sarah stood in the balcony lifting her heavy beautiful red lehenga with one hand and was strolling around as if waiting for someone.

She texted the man she was waiting for , the man who was her world now , her beloved husband.

"Where are you? You told me to wait here and you are not coming now."

After waiting for another 5 minutes with no sign of Wadan coming she started walking towards the hallway when she saw the shadows of two people standing in the yard which was decorated with fairy lights she went forward but stood there when she saw Aina holding Wadan's hand and looking into his eyes intensely , the proximity between them left Sarah stunned.
Aina was Wadan's maternal cousin who had always been the girl who made Sarah insecure beacuse everybody knew she was obsessed over Wadan but Wadan loved Sarah only since childhood.

Wadan and Sarah were meant to be but that night some serious misunderstandings took place and Aina succeeded in what she wanted.

"You know how much I love you then why did you do this to me."
Aina stood so close to him that Wadan wanted to punch her face right now but he controlled his anger.

"Leave my hand Aina you have lost your mind!"
Wadan said in a low tone so that peope would not gather he didn't want a scene to be created as there were guests inside.

"I won't leave your hand beacuse I know how that sneaky mischievous girl Sarah made you blind with her antics , you don't love her you only love me"
Aina continued being clingy.

Sarah heard till here and went away , she couldn't hold back her tears and ran towards the balcony.
She hiccuped while crying , the wind was hitting her face.

She heard Wadan's footsteps and moved towards him.
Wadan saw tears falling down her rosy cheeks and became worried and took her hand in his gentle grip.

"Sarah janeman! Kya hua ro kiun rahi ho?"
(Sarah my life ! Why are you crying?)

"Stop calling me janeman! I am tired of this girl roaming around you why didn't you just marry her when you were gonna stand hands in hands with her after marrying me."

Sarah was on the verge of breaking down , every girl would react the same if she saw her husband like this with another girl on her Nikkah Day , Aina really played a wicked game.

"What on earth are you even saying?"
Wadan stood there perplexed while Sarah jerked her hand away from his grip.

"I saw you with Aina I heard what she said."

"Damn it! Is that why you are acting like this on our Nikkah day.
I didn't know your trust in me was so weak that it would break just by something so mere."
Wadan felt his heart ached , their beautiful day surely ended up in a worse way.