Mehrama 🌼 ~4~

بچھڑ کر پھر ملیں گے ، یقین کتنا تھا

خواب ہی تھا مگر حسین کتنا تھا

Bichar kar phir milein ge , yaqeen kitna tha.
Khwab hi tha magar haseen kitna tha.

•••••••••

There he stood , his hands turned cold infact his whole body at this point felt cold. He couldn't believe his eyes , the love of his life was lying on the floor with her head bleeding but before he could analyze anything he saw Mahir standing there with a weird anger in his eyes looking at Noorulain.

Without wasting a second more Aarish rushed towards Noorulain and sat on the floor placing her head in his lap. He was on verge of crying his heart out , he examined her head injury and caressed her cheeks.

"Noor Meri Jan Ankhein Kholo dekho mein agaya hun"

(Noor my life ! Open your eyes look I am here)

"Just leave her don't bother girls like her always end up like this"
It was Mahir's voice.

Aarish looked at him with his red blood shot eyes , he took of his tie and rounded it around Noorulain's bleeding wound. And with in an instant he stook up and punched Mahir's face.

"Meri Noor ko hath kesay lagaya tumne?"

"Tumhari Noor? Do you know her?"
Mahir held his jaw which was almost broken by Aarish's hard punch.

"She is my wife!"

And the next moment police officers entered and a staff of paramedics took away Noorulain.
Gul Jan and her whole crew was arrested on the basis of evidences of other illegal activities.

"Yeh sab yahan khatam nahi hua Mahir Wali Khanzada , Noor ko lagi iss chot ka hisab dena parega tumhein balkay har uss shakhs ko dena parega jisne usse iss haal tak pohonchaya hai"

Aarish said in one go and went out with long strides.

_______________________

It was 5 in the morning the only sound in that cold room was of the ECG monitor. The weather was outside was getting windy and Here came the drops steady and soft, falling from a sky of white velvet.

With a little bit force she tried to open her heavy eyelids and tried to took off her oxygen mask , she felt her hand in someone's else hand she looked around and saw Aarish with his head on Noor's bed and her one hand in his warm hands.

She felt like finally she was home. Sometimes home is not a place its a feeling , the feeling of being with your loved ones.

"Aa..Aarish"

She almost whispered as a lone tear escaped her eye.

Aarish opened his eyes and a wide warm smile appeared on his face. He stood up and kissed her forehead.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better... Aarish I tried to escape so many times but everytime i failed. Today that man came and caught me while i tried to go out of the wind. When he tried to get closer to me i pushed him and the next moment he hit my head with the wall and then everything went black how did you find me? How did you got me out of there? Aarish How?"
She said all in this so much panic and fear that her voice Started to shiver.

Aarish caressed her hands and pulled her closer to himself and calmed her down by tapping her back.

"Shhhh sab ek bura khwab tha , mein agaya hun na bas ab tumhein kuch nahi honay doon ga"
He was crying while saying this.

All this time he did so much to make people believe that his wife wasn't dead. He could feel it she was alive. There were times when he wanted to give up on believing that she was alive because the thought of her being alive and breathing in difficulty or being in some trouble always haunted him. 
All his nightmares came to an end today.

"I am sorry"
Noorulain wiped his tears with her thumb.

"For what meri jan"

"I don't know I just caused you so much pain. You must have been in so much agony"

"Noorulain I should be the one saying sorry not you , trust me I did Everything to find you. I wasn't ready to believe that you were dead"

And she hugged him with so much warmth that he almost felt like stopping this moment so it can last forever.

"I love you , I love you so much Aarish. I was so scared that I would have to spend the rest of my life in that hell and will never be able to see you".

"I know Noor , I know everything. Bas ab aur nahi rona okay? Abhi tumharay CT Scan ke results ajayein phir ham ghar jayeinge. Agha jan ko aur ammi ko mein ne bata diya hai sab kuch woh sab hamara besabri se intezar kar rahay hain. Police interrogations ki waja se unhein mein ne khud yahan anay se mana kardiya"

Noor nodded her head with a satisfactory smile.

____________________________