Ishq-e-Mehmal 🌷 ~3~

••••

کیسے بتائیں کیوں تجھ کو چاہیں
یارا بتا نہ پائیں

Kaisay batayein kiun tujh ko chahein
Yara bata na payein.

••••

White clouds blossomed in the blue, free to fly with the wind. The breeze was slightly cold and gentle.
Sarah came out of the premises of the Hall where the art competition took place.
She was moving towards her car , her long locks flowing behind her. She was taking long strides as if she was avoiding someone but that someone kept following him. His eyes only fixed on her figure.
That someone was no other than Wadan.

"Can you please just stop following me"
Sarah moved around.

"And can you please just stop ignoring me."
Wadan said mimicking her.

"Wadan this isn't funny anymore.
Stop acting childish."
Sarah was clearly annoyed.
Wadan stepped closer.

"Sarah! All I want is to talk to you , All I want is to sort out everything between us, Is it so hard for you talk to me?"
His ocean blue eyes filled with intensity.

And the next moment it started raining.
They both were standing there gazing into eachother's eyes as if the time had stopped. The raindrops falling on them and drenching them.

Wadan came a bit more closer to her and held her from her waist pulling her closer.

"Iss barasti hui barish ke wastay kya aap mujhe maaf karsakti hain?"
His husky intimidating voice sending shivers down her spine.

(Can you forgive me in the name of this falling rain?)

Out of nowhere Sarah started laughing as she looked behind him ruining their little not so cheesy romantic moment.

"Kya hua iss mein hansnay ki kya bat?"
Wadan asked.

Sarah pointed behind him bursting into giggles.

Wadan looked behind where a little girl and boy fell down in a whole pool of mud and were completely covered in mud looking absolutely cute as they blamed eachother for falling down.

"Kya yar sara romantic scene barbad kardiya hamara inhon ne"
Wadan said pouting while Sarah glared at him.

"Zyada free honay ki zaroorat nahi apko Mr.Wadan Ahmed Khan. I am still mad at you"

"Its fine I'll overcome this phase too"
Wadan winked at her.

_____________________

The next morning Sarah heard some voices from downstairs so she went downstairs.

She stopped in the middle of the stairs when she heard her chachu's and chachi's voice Ahmed Khan and Saila Begum.

"But Wali how can you even talk about your daughter's divorce. She is not only your daughter she is our daughter too."
Ahmed Khan pleaded