Mehrama 🌼 ~5~

خدا کسی کو کسی پہ فدا نہ کرے
اور اگر کرے تو قیامت تک جدا نہ کرے

Khuda kisi ko kisi pe fida na karay
Aur agar karay toh qayamat tak juda na karay

••••••••••

Why is it that when Allah Almighty tests us in this world , we start complaining him about those hardships he put us through? Maybe its because of the fact that we humans loose hope very easily. Our trust on Allah weakens once we start questioning him about our state.
No matter what , Allah never leaves us alone. No matter how long the bad days are we should have the firm believe that there will be a good day.

It has been 2 months since Noorulain reunited with her family.
She was sitting in the balcony of her room taking sips from her coffee and staring at nothing in particular.
Her head injury had almost healed but the scars that were imprinted on her soul in the past year were not healed yet. Although she was much better than before , everybody took extreme care of her , Aarish , Agha Jan , Aarish's mother and every single of her friends did their best to never leave her alone with her thoughts because when alone she would always get lost in the agony of her past year and the trauma she went through. Its not easy to let your bad days go. Sometimes you just hold on to them no matter how much you want to let them go you just hold on to the bad memories because its not in our hands maybe.

She heard footsteps of someone and she knew it was Aarish , she could sense his presence always.
He came closer and pulled her into a side hug.

"Akelay kiun bethi ho?"
He asked as he sat on the chair beside her.

"Bas aisay hi"
She just smiled.

Aarish nodded.

"I have a surprise for you! I know it will lift up your mood"
Aarish said excitedly.

Noorulain turned towards him and raised her eyebrows.
"What kind of surprise?"

"Hmm woh tum guess karo ab"

"Are we going somewhere?"
She inquired.

"Wowww close! Now guess where are we going?"

"Ab bata bhi do Aarish kahan jarahay hain ham?"
She said impatiently like a baby.

Aarish took out two envelopes from his coat's pocket and gave them to Noorulain.

She opened them and astonished expressions appeared on her face.

______________________

It had been 1 week that they were here in Istanbul. Everything was going well.
Aarish and Noorulain were happy finally. She sat in the balcony of the hotel room having her breakfast while Aarish adored his wife while she was taking slow sips of her apple tea.

"Won't you have your breakfast?"
A shy smile appeared on her face.

"I have done it , now I just want to sit here staring at you."

"And why is that?"

"Hmm because that's my favorite thing to do in the morning"

Noor chuckled at his reply.

"Aarish!"
She said putting her tea aside.

"G Aarish ki Jan!"

"What happened to your deal with Mahir Khanzada?"

Aarish took a deep sigh and slid his hands into hers. Her warmth seeping into his cold palms

"Noor ! We have talked about these things before haina meri jan? So why are you bringing it up again. I have cancelled all my deals with that filthy man. Also Gul Jan is under police custody. All the girls who were trapped by her safely reached their homes"

"I am glad."

"Ab chalein? We have to catch the ferry to reach the island"

"Yeah let's go"
She stood up but then something hit her and she again thought to ask something.

"What about Bhai? Is there still no news from him?"

"We tried to searching him everywhere but most of his gambler friends are saying he must have escaped abroad ilegally"

A tear came rolling down her cheeks and before she could breakdown into more tears Aarish hugged her from the back and held her hand.
Noor's heart jumped into her chest. Her fingertips molting against him , he couldn't help but wrapped his fingers around her hands.
He could feel her slowly relaxing against him.

"Shhh Everything will be fine. I can't thank my Allah enough that he gave you to me , that finally I met you again.
I always prayed for you to be in his supreme protection and at last my prayers were answered What else do i need in this life"

Noorulain turned around and wrapped her arms around him and sobbed. Her tears soaking his shirt.

"I just love you so much"
She said between her sobs.

"I love you more and I will always love you"

And they both looked into eachother's eyes and smiled whole-heartedly.

____________________