Ishq-e-Mehmal 🌷 ~5~

•••••

کیوں ایک ہی دعا میں اٹک کہ رہ گیا ہے دل میرا
کیوں مجھ سے تیرے سوا کچھ اور مانگا نہیں جاتا

Kiun ek hi dua mein atak ke rehgaya hai dil mera
Kiun mujh se teray siwa kuch aur manga nahin jata

•••••

Another delightful day , the earthy smell after yesterday's night heavy rain made the environment even more serene and splendid.

Wadan opened his eyes and rubbed them with his palm but his expressions changed as he didn't found his Hazel eyed beauty around him. She got up early in the morning , his wife was a morning person.

After taking a quick shower he came downstairs with his white shirt exposing his wet chest and few rebellious strands of his wet black hair falling on his forehead.
He was truly a sight to adore.

He heard a melodious voice.
Sarah was humming a song as she made the batter of pancakes and poured her husband's favorite morning shake in the glass.
Her hair tied in a messy bun.

"Kehtay hain khuda ne iss Jahan mein Sab Hi keliye"
She hummed her favorite song.

"Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi keliye"
Wadan completed the lyrics for her and she looked at the handsome figure approaching towards her.

"Why did you wake up so early I am still not done making your breakfast."
Sarah said.

"Ohooo Toh ham milkar banatay hain na nashta"
(Ohooo so let's make the breakfast together)

"Good idea"
A smile made its way on her beautiful lips.

Not able to take it any longer Wadan grabbed her to himself as she clutched on to his white shirt.
Their proximity made Sarah's heart flutter and his after shave and cologne made her crazy.

"I am sorry I can't hold myself anymore"
Wadan said and the next minute his lips crashed onto hers.
The kiss was passionate but yet so soft and comforting.
They slowly broke the kiss and Sarah was looking anywhere but him.

"Seems like someone is turning into a red tomato"
Wadan chuckled.

"No one is turning red"
Sarah touched her cheeks unintentionally.

"Agar aap meri har baat par itna blush karein gi toh mere liye mushkil hojayega begum sahiba"
He said in his husky voice.
(If you'll blush like this on whatever I do so it will get difficult for me wifey)

"Aur agar aap bhi iss pur kashish awaz mein baat kareinge toh mere liye bhi mushkil hojayega Shohar e Namdar"
She said copying him.
(And if you will talk to me like this in your intimidating voice it will get hard for me too Husband Dearest)

"Ohhhh I didn't know my wife could flirt too"
Wadan teased her.

"After all Love taught us something too Mr.Wadan Ahmed Khan"
She said with a flirtatious smile.

____________________

The sky was filled with dark clouds It was 9pm and Wadan still didn't come home.
Sarah wrapped a shawl around her and strolled in the backyard waiting for him.
Soon it started raining and she came inside.
After strolling for another half an hour she felt uneasy. It was a strange feeling in her heart.
With every sound of thunder she would freak out.